Sign in to follow this  
officeglenn

rtr2me / rtr2 / rtramey2

Accounts have been banned after finding evidence they were duplicate accounts. This is in contravention of the CCSLC Code of Conduct, which states: 

5. No Alternate ID's - One Account per Individual

We operate a one account - one person policy. Creating an alternate ID will result in both the original account and the alternate ID being permanently banned immediately. Sharing accounts among a group of people is also forbidden.  Do NOT create a new account if you forgot your password.  Please use the forgot password option on the login screen.

Good riddance.

That might be the fastest from "Poster to Watch" to "Banned" in site history.

Wait this was the dude who had a weird rage issue towards the Jaguars, right?

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

Wait this was the dude who had a weird rage issue towards the Jaguars, right?

Yeah, that maniac.

Not the reason I thought, but not shocked it happened.

3 hours ago, MDGP said:

That might be the fastest from "Poster to Watch" to "Banned" in site history.

I tell you what, I'm starting to think that I'm not very good at identifying rising message board talent. This keeps happening!

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

I tell you what, I'm starting to think that I'm not very good at identifying rising message board talent. This keeps happening!

Maybe let the next one get 150 posts into his career before you tout him as the next great CCSLC Rookie. You're a little too Sparky Anderson lately. B) 

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

It's not your fault he's a moron. Let me put it to you this way: your track record at predicting talent is better than Malcolm McLaren's record at managing bands successfully and preventing crazy idiots from doing awful things!

Sid-Vicious-and-Nancy-Spungen-28.jpg&f=1&nofb=1Malcolm-McLaren-006.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Surprised face Malcolm McLaren" should be an image macro for agent/manager blunders.

I would say he's done like dinner, but he didn't get to dinner time.