Winnipeg Jets

B-mer

I've been mulling over the Jets for a bit.  I feel it's time for them to do something with their uniforms.  As I searched for ideas I noticed that most Jets concepts have navy/red/white as the primary color scheme, maybe silver too.  I didnt come across many that kept the aviator blue, so I wanted to try and come up with something that kept that, perhaps brought it to the forefront.  This is my starting point.  It's not a far jump from their current set, in fact i see it as almost a blending of their home/away and alt jersey.  But, this would be them making aviator blue their main color much like how Nashville turned their identity into the gold team. 

spacer.png

Nice update, that light blue looks great as the star.

My only concern is that, on the away, it's surrounded by the navy, so there's not quite enough contrast to see it well. Adding a thin white or silver stripe on one side of the light blue might help without needing to adjust either shade.

Good work!

@vtgco I can understand that.  I think in a real scenario the lighting would help differentiate the blues.  I want to keep the striping consistent between the arms and hem, and also don't want to get too many stripes if i were to add.  

I did try a couple changes with just the numbers...  first is making outlines silver to get a little more of that on the uniform.  second is making the numbers on the road set aviator blue.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

Any opinions on number options or anything else?

I think you nailed it here.  The color balance is better, and I don't think you need to emphasize the silver at all.

On 4/15/2020 at 7:17 AM, B-mer said:

spacer.png

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived