Logolympiad 2020?

HRC4

I didn't know where else to put this with the direct Logolympiad forum being locked, but with everyone under quarantine, isn't now pretty much the ideal time to bring back this fantastic competition?

XcryMwi.png

The threads in the Logolympiad forum are locked as they haven't been responded to in over two years. But the entire forum isn't locked down; you could start a thread in there if you want. In fact, I'll move this one there.

As for the actual competition, it's @pollux who has organized it in years past, and I don't know how busy he is with life, work and other things. Sure, it would be nice to have, but perhaps farther down on people's lists of priorities at the moment.

10-4. I am absolutely willing to help facilitate/come up with topics/administer with anything on this front. I'm not sure if I'm "allowed" to just start my own competition on here, but I feel like a lot of people are stuck at home and would have the time to dedicate to pushing this competition over the top.

XcryMwi.png

• HRC4 changed the title to Logolympiad 2020?

I would be thrilled to have logolympiad come back for a quarantine edition. It was one of my favorite things about the CCSLC while it lasted.

If @pollux can't, I'd be happy to prepare it and run it too if people would be okay with it. I'd also be willing to help @HRC4 run it too.

tinysig.jpg

Archived