Professional League Softball: Anaheim Orange Sox 2.0

GhostOfNormMacdonald

I like the shape of the shield and the arrangement of the elements too, but I think you want to represent many things. The 32-pointed star is slightly lost because the tips are very narrow. The colors of the bars make a strange mix and finally the font is too ordinary. I would put an 8-pointed star (for each division) and four bars (for each conference). I would use the second logo with the 8-pointed star with the ball and a neutral color in the background (not black) that represents the entire league and a less serious font (Gotham, Helvetica, Futura condensed ...)

ALL-MEDALS-LOGOLYMPIAD-X.png

2 hours ago, Maroon&Gold said:

I filled in the blank space beside the letters and added a rudimentary bevel to the outline. I think it makes it look slightly more "authentic", but I'm not a fan of bevels so I'd like to know what you think

spacer.png

Yeah, much better. 

Why don't you try putting a white outer line on the star to better integrate it between the stripes? Somewhat narrower than blue, of course.

ALL-MEDALS-LOGOLYMPIAD-X.png

Guest darkpiranha
2 hours ago, Maroon&Gold said:

spacer.png

Like this?

Much better, but I think you might need to add one more red stripe on the outer edge and have a red stripe right down the middle with the star bisecting it.  Right now, the way the white outline on the star intersects with the white stripe, it looks like an optical illusion where the star is bending that white stripe.  

9 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Much better, but I think you might need to add one more red stripe on the outer edge and have a red stripe right down the middle with the star bisecting it.  Right now, the way the white outline on the star intersects with the white stripe, it looks like an optical illusion where the star is bending that white stripe.  

Like this?spacer.png

Archived