Sign in to follow this  
dylanjf83

Miami Dolphins Concept

One of the best looks in football is the Dolphins throwbacks. I added a modern twist and cleaned up the Dolphin. The wordmark features "MIAMI" in diamonds, taken from a throwback field design last season. C&C please

spacer.png

Anyone with me that the helmet needs to be removed from the old dolphin logo? Maybe keep the 90s logo, but remove the blue also.

It's not bad, but the white lines and dots on the Dolphins could probably stand to be further cleaned up into just one or two streaks 

9 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

Anyone with me that the helmet needs to be removed from the old dolphin logo? Maybe keep the 90s logo, but remove the blue also.

spacer.png

Here's a version without a helmet, I personally think the helmet look is better. And here's a look at a field concept for the new look:spacer.png

The Dolphin looks naked to me without the helmet, but that's just my 2 cents. Option 1 for the wordmark too. The field is a thing of beauty

1 hour ago, DaBestoftheWest said:

The Dolphin looks naked to me without the helmet, but that's just my 2 cents. Option 1 for the wordmark too. The field is a thing of beauty

The Dolphin without the helmet looks angry that somebody took his helmet. 

I love this idea! It looks very retro and fits with the Dolphins' throwbacks (can we agree that they should just make them full-time already?). The classic dolphin on the helmet also need to come back to the Dolphins' uniform set full-time. And @dylanjf83 that field concept is amazing, although I am not fond of removing the dolphin's helmet.