Behold!

Roger Clemente

At long last, I finally unveil to the world...

Roger Clemente's Hockey Jersey Template 2

Jersey-2.gif

(If the image doesn't load, copy and paste this link: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Jersey-2.gif )

It is done in grid format on purpose. Each square represents one square inch. They are this size to accomodate my letters and numbers sets accurately. (It is easier to redo the base then to redo the entire collection.) This jersey would be a size 60, but I like to use that size because it allows for the maximum designability.

The collars and panels are accurately measured, at least with whatever accurate jerseys I have the help of several people I've asked to measure their's. I strived very much for accuracy in measurements with this template. I also added the fight strap, in the accurate position, although I wouldn't use it in any design, probably because they'd be obscured by player numbers. For convenience purposes, I like to shrink my finished products before posting. As you can see it is rather large.

As a special bonus, I have recent started another project. It's not a real big project, just something I did out of boredom, and to make up fake free-agent signings. I won't actually post it here, but will say to go to this page and look up the word "Make". They aren't all there, and many of them probably won't be up for a while, but it's a start. Most of them I'd had to measure by comparison instead of by rule, but I find they do look fairly accurate nonetheless. I do intend to one day finish them all but ptobably not anytime soon. If you notice any of them have any innaccuracies, by all means tell me.

Now get out there and design! :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente, post #2000.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

2000's been a long time coming. Thanks for template RC!

If you're using a program that permits the use of layers, this is a great feature. Paint users may want to use Roger's first template.

How much you want to bet we'll see a very checkered Discrimidesign spawned by this?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

im an MS paint guy too - you got any football, baseball, and basketball paint ones?

I sorta do, but the templates for them really, really suck. Even though someone out there does actually use them, I cringe whenever I see them using it. If you are really curious about them, you can look in the Templates thread and see if they're there.

Thank you people for the astonishing praise. I hope to see some work done with it...that would be the best compliment.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

im an MS paint guy too - you got any football, baseball, and basketball paint ones?

I sorta do, but the templates for them really, really suck. Even though someone out there does actually use them, I cringe whenever I see them using it. If you are really curious about them, you can look in the Templates thread and see if they're there.

Thank you people for the astonishing praise. I hope to see some work done with it...that would be the best compliment.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

am i the one that uses your basketball temps??

great work and its easy so far on paint.....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

i use RC's baseball and basketball temps, and between StL templates used RC's football temp. I think I still have a couple temps in that style, although I haven't used it in a while.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived