MLS 2022 by Hawkeye15 (Keeper Kits and Extras)

Hawkeye15

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sacramento logo is good, but i think if there's a way to put the urbs indom ita on there it should be on there, to provide a link between the USL years and the MLS years

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I'm glad there's excitement about this division. I think it's my personal favorite based on what I came up with. So let's get it started in LA.

NtxEMNM.png

FhG3z8A.png

i9gmWob.png

1VPeMcv.png

• The sash on the white kit combines recolored versions of the Galaxy star. Here's what it would look like up close:So0amwu.png
  • The yellow and green is a pure throwback to this uniform: https://assets.sbnation.com/assets/850002/56157700.jpg
  • The third features star patterns on the cuffs and the side panel of the shorts as well as Orion on the shirt.

aaPbOba.png

I gotta say, besides the uniforms being great, I love the layout of the division preview graphic. I like when people make minimalist logos for teams like https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/407659677506621440?s=20 and https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/f8n63r/mls_flat_logos_2020_now_w_13_more_n00bs/ and those are a home run. 

Parsons is my dude.

EtnRapU.png

h65FLxW.png

YZaVBgo.png

28BkACz.png

• In the identity battle between LA Galaxy and LAFC, I think the Galaxy should lean into the fact that they are a classic club by MLS standards and have a classic look. And I think LAFC should lean into the fact that they are rooted in LA proper and have a very vibrant fanbase.
  • But with the primary set, just let the gold shine on the black. LAFC should keep it simple there.
  • But with the secondary and third kits, I'm going for somewhat of a Hispanic feel. I hope the color scheme and sleeve stripes bring that through on the secondary. The third features a big sugar skull (designed myself) on the back of the jersey with a marigold and white color scheme.

URRO4Hv.png

8 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

I'm shocked neither of the LA Teams have a Kobe set. These are awesome though

In think it's good that he didn't do that. Kobe really didn't have big enough role in the MLS to warrant a whole kit.

M8UX7SK.png

KvLfUny.png

rpcvYdP.png

X1uy6DP.png

• I like red/black/red as a unique look in MLS (if you consider Atlanta red/black/black, plus the addition of the athletic gold sets PHX apart. The sleeves on the primary are phoenix feathers.
  • The secondary should have a real Arizona feel, with the cream and teal colors and the brown/orange/gold triangles.
  • The third is a dark plum color with shiny copper features, such as the star and sublimated flag lines on the sleeves.

T7G075t.png

(I think I'm more happy with how this one turned out than for any other team. I hope you guys like it.)

PqXf6iO.png

D2wJdz3.png

Ol14Fqq.png

5fHvWT9.png

SPEnjLB.png

I love the primary and third kit, it feels like a kind of Bruins soccer jersey. The secondary is a miss for me, the green feels like an arbitrary choice, maybe a tan light jersey would be better?  

the user formerly known as cdclt

mPwVkoP.png

Y6SYWmn.png

Zl8h9Vg.png

HlTGvmS.png

uh8OlEy.png

2 hours ago, Vincady said:

I quite like the seismograph kit, but could you explain to me why you took the sharks colors? 

No obvious reason. But I wanted my concepts to have clash kits with color as opposed to just using a white kit with blue accents with San Jose for example. I think that's boring, and MLS teams do way too much of it.

DUka4dn.png

DFzsXcF.png

qpMyt5m.png

jUvGa0D.png

HrcCHy6.png

Archived