The KBO Thread

BigRed618

3 hours ago, raysox said:

Nice to see that they went back on it! CPBL also started letting 1000 fans into games and this is what that looks like.

Also i am all in on the KBO, but that might just be the Lotte Giants having another big comeback today

You know, I actually liked it better when the stadiums were empty. Having only 1000 people (thank God it wasn't the 250 they originally were going to do), somehow makes it feel emptier paradoxically. Probably because you don't really focus on the seats when there's no people there as they're all so uniform. But with people suddenly you're more aware of the massive gaps between them or something. 

1 hour ago, JayMac said:

The Red Sox and Yankees of the KBO

Which is funny, ESPN's guys made that comparison the other night on the broadcast, then had a Brit guy come on who follows the KBO and he completely torpedoed the comparison. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, bosrs1 said:

Feels like they're not spreading the teams around as much as they could have for the KBO on ESPN. Way too much Kia and LG...

I thought the same, but I believe they just broadcast the SPOTV broadcast because it has an English score bug. 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:26 PM, Maroon said:

I think I've become an SK Wyverns fan just because of their incredibly unique nickname.

A friend of mine immigrated to Canada from Korea when he was in high school, and he grey up a Wyverns fan, so he got me on the bandwagon a few days ago. Glad to see our fanbase has such a strong CCSLC presence!

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Been watching KBO since when games used to be shown on SpoTV YouTube page back in 2016 and 2017. After that been kinda hard to watch since I live in Texas.. (Thinking I may still have some game archived on a hard drive)

Favorite team is still the Kiwoom Heroes and been a fan since they were known as the Nexes Heroes.

I'm actually recording the games though YouTube TV since it a bit easier. From what I seen, I love what I watched from the ESPN broadcast.

Also for the CPBL, I'm happy to seen fans back in stadiums. It weird seeing empty stadiums for shows. Never liked it in wrestling and I don't like it here. 

My Alternative History Sports Stories:

CFL-USA - A Different Telling/StL Americans TL

Archived