OhioSportsMan61

NFL Redesign by SteinCreative - (8/32 teams posted)

Although I'm not a big fan of just 2 color uniforms when a team usually has white included; but those Steelers third/color rush uniforms are amazing!

51 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I miss the yellow pants on the away jerseys, but excellent alternates

Thanks! Keep in mind, all of the pants options are interchangeable, so the yellow pants do go with the white jerseys. 

I guess I should just make note of that in every time I post a new team

Speaking of yellow pants...I dont care for how U of M got rid of their maize pants and wore all white unis, they're just mimicing Penn State!

36 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

Speaking of yellow pants...I dont care for how U of M got rid of their maize pants and wore all white unis, they're just mimicing Penn State!

Michigan sucks. 

IRRELEVANT- thats a matter or your/someones own opinion; doesn't matter if they suck or not, we're talking about the uniforms. Remember this is logo/ sports uniforms messageboard?

10 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

IRRELEVANT- thats a matter or your/someones own opinion; doesn't matter if they suck or not, we're talking about the uniforms. Remember this is logo/ sports uniforms messageboard?

Talk about IRRELEVANT- Your comment was useless and didn't add to the conversation at all.

As for the uniforms, I'm slightly off-put by the one block corner on the 6 on the browns jersey and curious what the rest of the numbers would look like. I'd switch to a full rounded number set, honestly. As bad as the bengals, steelers, and dolphins make rounded numbers look, the browns could pull it off.

These are awesome concepts.  Well done.  Looking forward to seeing the completion of the AFC North, and the NFC East (selfishly)   

3 minutes ago, kutztown said:

These are awesome concepts.  Well done.  Looking forward to seeing the completion of the AFC North, and the NFC East (selfishly)   

Thanks!!

4 hours ago, Jake3.roo said:

Talk about IRRELEVANT- Your comment was useless and didn't add to the conversation at all.

As for the uniforms, I'm slightly off-put by the one block corner on the 6 on the browns jersey and curious what the rest of the numbers would look like. I'd switch to a full rounded number set, honestly. As bad as the bengals, steelers, and dolphins make rounded numbers look, the browns could pull it off.

I hear ya, it's actually the same font the Browns use on their new uniforms

What...I'm talking about how the OP designed the his third jersey for the Steelers black jersey with yellow numbers, just like the Browns with their brown jerseys and orange numbers. I like the white numbers! Furthermore, I cant comment about how a college team got rid of their yellow pants and you say its off topic..??? Hello Steelers have yellow pants, where is this off topic??

15 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

What...I'm talking about how the OP designed the his third jersey for the Steelers black jersey with yellow numbers, just like the Browns with their brown jerseys and orange numbers. I like the white numbers! Furthermore, I cant comment about how a college team got rid of their yellow pants and you say its off topic..??? Hello Steelers have yellow pants, where is this off topic??

TTUN's ugly ass uniforms have nothing to do with MY concept thread, or the Steelers for that matter.

4 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/color-rush-jersey-primary-colors-2019

I don't like these color rush jerseys, I like the white numbers, the regular colored jerseys.

Cool.

Oh wow. The ravens are great. I love the sleeve design. I don’t like the color rush that much, but I am not sure what else you would do for it. Keep it up!

I think the bears look great, classic design. I would drop the stripe on the helmet and maybe make the stripes on the pants a little more consistent. Love what you did for the ravens too 

23 hours ago, jaytavo305 said:

I think the bears look great, classic design. I would drop the stripe on the helmet and maybe make the stripes on the pants a little more consistent. Love what you did for the ravens too 

Thanks!

For the Bears' striping, I wanted to make it consistent across the pants and helmet with white never touching the orange. I think I'm gonna leave it as-is, but thank you for the feedback!

Great job!! These are one of the better design sets I've seen in awhile. Really digging those Steelers numbers. They remind me of Tampa's digital clock numbers...BUT..better in every conceivable way.