Tar Heels in the NBA - Jersey Concept

bnjmnmorse

Quick little take on the 14 current North Carolina players in the NBA - using each player's current team's aesthetic and Tar-Heel-ifying it.

Vince Carter | Atlanta Hawks

spacer.png

Marvin Williams | Milwaukee Bucks

spacer.png

Danny Green | Los Angeles Lakers

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

This is unique, I love it! I wonder if this will extend to historical players (like MJ)

I definitely have a list in mind of more to do. I figured I'd start with active alumni before branching off to some historical players, trying to incorporate the elements from their particular eras (both UNC and their NBA teams).

You had me at Tar Heels, this is a very unique setup and the concepts have been good so far. I like how you've figure out how to emulate the design of the NBA jerseys while applying UNCs identity.

59 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

I've liked a lot of these so far. Probably the only tweak I'd make is to put a "gradient" argyle pattern on the hawks rather than use the triangles. 

I can appreciate that- I definitely went back and forth a bit with that idea. Ultimately, went with the triangle to try and differentiate from the way the Kings iteration went, and the Hawks pattern, though subtle, is very identifiable. Maybe I'll revise with the argyle to compare the two!

These are fantastic. Don't even really care about the Tar Heels one way or another, but love this. Excited to see the Pacers version.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Archived