NFL 2020 Onwards: An Alternate History concept thread

heavybass

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be the first to say it. You really haven't made any major changes to any of the looks. I get the majority of the teams that you've done have classic looks, but I feel like you aren't pushing the boundaries hard enough here. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

I'm gonna be the first to say it. You really haven't made any major changes to any of the looks. I get the majority of the teams that you've done have classic looks, but I feel like you aren't pushing the boundaries hard enough here. 

This is CURRENT YEAR as in this season aka the here and now... I was told to draw current year looks, any changes will be alternatively for future seasons, then boundaries will be changed.

I know I’m in a huge minority here but the bengals are my favorite uniforms in the league. Hate when they constantly get bashed and then redesigned just to look worse. Not saying that’s the case here, but man it drives me nuts 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

2 hours ago, BengalErnst said:

I know I’m in a huge minority here but the bengals are my favorite uniforms in the league. Hate when they constantly get bashed and then redesigned just to look worse. Not saying that’s the case here, but man it drives me nuts 

Apologies in advance

On 6/9/2020 at 1:44 PM, heavybass said:

Moving onto team #10 of the NFL.... one of the two sides that REALLY needed a redesign.

CINCINNATI BENGALS

ACtC-3eI6vaZz0jgdnu1_5-uExUzKUgU9AJdK15M

ACtC-3etO_5EtDLUem4pEn5wQdm621R7lvfxWUmL

ACtC-3cZTVUge_JpuQoTrqJIxVGJ6laev8EDiyB6

I don’t get it, so you’re just making concepts of the team that are... the same? Why not just skip this part and go to the new concepts? We already know what these teams looks like right?

2 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

I don’t get it, so you’re just making concepts of the team that are... the same? Why not just skip this part and go to the new concepts? We already know what these teams looks like right?

I would of gone straight into said new concepts except I was given a new template and I've been adapting the teams onto that so it's a delay.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:42 PM, BengalErnst said:

I think they're decent except for the white side panels. If they dropped those they'd actually be like an 8/10

On 6/9/2020 at 6:42 PM, BengalErnst said:

Really? Side panels and all?

On 6/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, MCM0313 said:

Really? Side panels and all?

Not a huge fan of the white side panels that are extremely dated but I don’t believe they deserve the hate they receive. They’re not the cookie cuter unis every other team have 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

Glad to see this busy somewhat and I thank you all for not throwing stuff on the walls.... designing 32 teams on this template is a chore but I got another batch done to present...

Here's a team that moves to a new city yet doesn't change at all.

RAIDERS
ACtC-3dAfz_k3V3XyHIRJmz_EcxuFLvfU2Ipw9WK

ACtC-3cQV3ZG9U7BqQlQPEdHAgXnYLjyV1oEz0oP

ACtC-3c6tRaHobvuFe0wk4za5G6bCEuyhUG4pdSS

When the time does come round and if the Raiders do get selected for a redesign, I will be looking into not only applying the color rush numbers to the road uniforms but also adopt a very bright Vegas Silver... having difficulty finding said Vegas Silver so far.

6 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

What could we give you feedback on? It’s the exact same designs as real life?

Recommendations for when they change in the future? Anything minor or major that needs fixing... like a whole new set of uniforms etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I got 8 more done but i'll be releasing 2 at a time for the next week... so here's an odd pairing

JETS

ACtC-3cKhMZcbczzZT94c5PMobH_I0fUQKZUoi6l

ACtC-3fRRtvOvESDJuzxcIBIygM8knb_pnpUylJA

ACtC-3ftl2yRZbyzabgcJQQ4aeaX19VRB8itnBZf

NINERS

ACtC-3dV3UNpX0rMt-7V24IjDmvS873gOSY9zS2j

ACtC-3eIZgbCzBUYXyBoruWzvrrKI9JtFWMmYgE3

ACtC-3eprGsyj2EMhGxNxuMyMiCfOFUWao2k9lx0

Difficult things about San Fran is that they only have one pair of pants and I'm giving everyone 2 pants... so I gave them white pants as an option, i originally considered having red pants for the road.

Archived