NCAA | Wingate Bulldogs Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

"The Wingate Bulldogs are the athletic teams that represent Wingate University, located in Wingate, North Carolina, in NCAA Division II intercollegiate sports. The Bulldogs compete as members of the South Atlantic Conference for all 22 varsity sports. Wingate has been a member of the SAC since 1989." – Wikipedia

A modernized Bulldog remains the primary mark. The logo set consists of four other marks: a new initial logo, "W" for Wingate, a circle logo, a state logo, and a custom typeface wordmark.

spacer.png

Current primary logo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

30 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

I absolutely LOVE the font. Any chance we could see the whole thing?

Thanks, stumpygremlin.

I guess you're asking about that font from A to Z, including numerals, or the rest of the bulldog?

I've only made the letters you can see here, and I'm not sure whether I'd create the rest of the alphabet, plus numbers, too. Regarding the dog, same thing.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

15 hours ago, Go Red Sox! said:

Thanks, stumpygremlin.

I guess you're asking about that font from A to Z, including numerals, or the rest of the bulldog?

I've only made the letters you can see here, and I'm not sure whether I'd create the rest of the alphabet, plus numbers, too. Regarding the dog, same thing.

I meant A-Z and numbers. I figured that any uniforms that were part of this rebrand would use that font.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

6 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I meant A-Z and numbers. I figured that any uniforms that were part of this rebrand would use that font.

Yeah, I thought so. I'll think about completing the whole thing in terms of typeface.

Thanks for watching!

Archived