I for one have never liked the current Dallas Stars uniform set. They are a franchise in an nontraditional market and they gave them a traditional look. They need to be more unique with their look in my opinion. Let me know what you think. 

spacer.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

That's not wildly nontraditional, either, but I think it works.  In my mind, you could flip the sleeve stripes to subtly allude to the old full-star jerseys.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is a nice, clean way of connecting the current branding (which is great) with the cup winning look.  Colour me a fan.  You could take that connection even further and replace the silver with gold for an equally nice look IMHO.

These are a really nice look, and I would say I probably like them better than the current set, for no other reason than maybe that they aren't a green Hawks look.

Might as well go for a full star look like they went with when they won the Cup. Maybe not as in-your-face, especially since you don't have to. Fans will remember anyway. Maybe just change the bottom striping into a ^ shape and call it a classic. This one is probably just me, but I think that a black yoke on the home, and a green one on the away would make the uniform more balanced, but I certainly don't think it is necessary. Good work!

Archived