2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

4 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Not the biggest fan of the color rush uniform, I was really disappointed to see it being worn more than the orange alternate this season. 

If anything I expected that Thursday Night came against Pittsburgh to be our color rush game, not weeks 8 and 12. Orange would've looked really nice against Tennessee as well. 

Exactly. What is the significance of random 1pm kickoffs against non rival teams? I really hate how Color Rush is causing teams who would never wear white at home in the middle of the season to do so.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

You sir are correct, I did not take that into consideration.

However, both the Rams and Chargers could easily groundshare play on a natural grass surface here in Souther California without it being on wheels.

The Rams have been ground-sharing with the USC Trojans at the LA Coliseum for the last 4 seasons, and the ground crew was getting some deep praise for their great maintenance work.

The Steelers have natural grass and groundshare with the PITT Panthers at various times, and they get their share of stormy wet weather.  Some high shool teams plays there on Friday nights occasionally too.

Ths sun gets thru the glass at SoFI ...... this is LA, they should not be on artificial field turf.  I liken it to be like an act of crime. 

Even the LA Galaxy groundshared with the Chargers for the last 3 seasons .... Get the nice quality grass the Packers use. We're talking LA here ..... 

sun gets in, but I don’t think they wanted an astrodome situation where they had to go to turf because the grass was dying in patterns where rafters and stuff blocked the field.

Hm, so it's Tampa Bay's all pewter look vs Denver's primary orange look. It's reminiscent of the Brown's all-brown against the Denver orange, but this should be a bit better for contrast.

Also this probably means we'll get the Rams' bone uniform vs Tampa Bay's pewter uniform. Unless that's blue vs pewter, which would probably be better.

3 hours ago, CrookedThumb said:

Kinda disappointed that we’re not gonna see white-over-pewter or red-over-white this season.

Anyway, here’s the uniform schedule as mentioned above

Why wouldn't they wear the pewter pants with the white jersey a few times? 

smh...

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Love that the aqua pants are back full time (pretty much) and that the team even announced the pant colors beforehand! Miami at San Fran is gonna look amazing!

Tampa Bay in white at home for a Week 6 Nationally televised game vs. Green Bay is a disgrace though. Why do all the photoshoots with the players in red and then not wear that combo til halfway through the season. Not sure what could've changed since last season.

15 hours ago, CrookedThumb said:

Kinda disappointed that we’re not gonna see white-over-pewter or red-over-white this season.

Sounds like Arians is keeping the standard combinations intact from last season:  white/white and red/pewter

Ravens in white jerseys this week.  I didn't seen a mention of the pants, but they have frequently worn all white for their home opener.

spacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

22 hours ago, CrookedThumb said:

Welp, and my Saints will definitely be in all-black.

I would have loved for TB-NO to look like this:

spacer.png

I suspect that there will be a lot of bad uniform matchups this season.

I can imagine how horrid ATL-NO will look.

3 hours ago, 61woods said:

I can imagine how horrid ATL-NO will look.

At least the Falcons are wearing the throwbacks for their home game against the Saints, maybe the Saints will break out the color rush for that game like they did last year and give us one beautiful matchup.

USATSI_13724681_168384674_lowres.jpg

ClAFLDa.png

Archived