2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJKNvWagja4/?igshid=9a08cmfm6fq

Oh no. NFL promos get the uniforms right and this suggests that Lions Bucs will be mono grey vs mono white.

I hope not for lots of reasons (all pertaining to the Lions).  Primarily, it will look like a baseball game and there will be minimal contrast between colors.

Not that I'm encouraging it, but at least if it was pewter vs. white, there would be sufficient contrast.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

There should be a rule that you must wear white at home once per year and finally trying to disband the monochrome uniforms.

Why? Why should every team alter from their established home look if they don’t want to. You go to a packers game expecting them to wear their green jerseys and gold pants. The throwbacks are fine but to see them come out the tunnel at Lambeau field in white would be sacrilege 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, gothedistance said:

The Falcons black over white will likely be worn when they have to play at Carolina or Tampa early in the season where heat is a big factor. They'll have Miami next year, and if Atlanta plays there in the first two months, it'll be brutal. 

They could always wear the "gradient" jersey for those scenarios.

22 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Fun fact: The Seahawks have never worn white at home in their entire 45 years of being a franchise.

Fun fact: The Chiefs are the only team to not wear an alternate uniform outside of league promotion (anniversary games). 

The alternate all red they use for color rush isn't a real alternate.

10 hours ago, _J_ said:

Know what you should wear at home? Your home jersey. Look your best, every single game.

For the Cowboys, their white jersey is their home and that's okay. 

Not really I just wish the Cowboys mix it up more and wear blue jerseys at home for a few games.  I'm tired of the excuses of the Cowboys don't play well and lose because of the blue jerseys, it is tiresome and annoying.  

12 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Not really I just wish the Cowboys mix it up more and wear blue jerseys at home for a few games.  I'm tired of the excuses of the Cowboys don't play well and lose because of the blue jerseys, it is tiresome and annoying.  

Home teams wear their home colors at home, and should be no exceptions. The Cowboys just happen to have the white jersey their home and their blue away. In a 16 game season, there should be no alternates. Heck, you can make a good argument that alternates shouldnt exist at all, but I get it in an 82 or 162 game season but the point remains.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I love to see the Cowboys in blue.  I think it is thier best look.  Thanksgiving at a minimum, like they did a few years ago.  I even liked the blue tops over the white pants.   Einstien wore his best look everyday.  Doesn't mean us other humans must.  Merry Christmas.  

Since the Saints are in all-white, I think it’s best for the Vikings to go with all-purple. I would have loved to see this matchup with the Saints in their old gold pants and the Vikings with their regular white pants, though. If only.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, _J_ said:

Know what you should wear at home? Your home jersey. Look your best, every single game.

For the Cowboys, their white jersey is their home and that's okay. 

If the NBA has Association, Icon, and Statement uniforms, would the NFL have League, Pride, and Declaration unis?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived