2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, insert name said:

2025 can't come soon enough for the Rams. I hate the 5 year rule so much. It's worse than the 1 helmet rule. 

Speaking of the one-helmet rule... what will come soon is the lifting of it. In 2021. 

Another thing I'm glad about is the 17 game season, an extra cross-conference game. Uniform matchups that we may have been robbed of from seeing, get more chances at exposure.

16 hours ago, Chawls said:

Since they both wore them this week, let’s discuss it. Who has the better all purple, non-Color Rush uniform: Vikings or Ravens?

I'll give it to the Vikes. Love how the purple off the uniform just pops. Can't say the same for the Ravens, but that doesn't mean it's bad. The Ravens purple is less saturated and I'm not saying that because of the lighting in the picture you used. 

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

17 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Rams unfortunately in ALL bone (includes bone socks and accessories). Their bone look is bad enough on its own but when they don't wear blue socks it becomes so much worse.

Couldn't have said it better. It's a shame the one time they mixed and matched, they lost to the only winless team in football. Was hoping they'd at least try blue pants or something yesterday.

Falcons not wearing red pants at all this season would be something. Gonna guess Ravens go white/black and Bengals in black/white. Hopefully Chargers go yellow pants because they wore white/white against the chiefs already. I think Washington will stick with the white/white look especially in a must win game.

How does Carolina manage to wear the rarely used white over black look TWICE against both Green Bay and Washington in a 3 year span? They haven't even worn it once against New Orleans or Atlanta in their own division.

Wish they would do a better job of switching things up. For example, we've seen them wear white on white against Minnesota a thousand times, but they couldn't make that game this season a black pants game rather than the Packers for the second season in a row?

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=head-to-head&team_id_a=CAR&team_id_b=MIN

And yes, I'm well aware that teams are more concerned with more important things, but this kind of stuff still bugs me as a uniform enthusiast.

36 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Falcons not wearing red pants at all this season would be something. Gonna guess Ravens go white/black and Bengals in black/white. Hopefully Chargers go yellow pants because they wore white/white against the chiefs already. I think Washington will stick with the white/white look especially in a must win game.

Did they wear the gradient at all? I must have missed it.

Falcons went big with their unveiling, but then wore the boringest uniforms week after week. Bummer.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

42 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Did they wear the gradient at all? I must have missed it.

Falcons went big with their unveiling, but then wore the boringest uniforms week after week. Bummer.

They wore it against Detroit earlier on in the season. Detroit wore their color rush and made it probably the ugliest game of the year.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

6 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

They wore it against Detroit earlier on in the season. Detroit wore their color rush and made it probably the ugliest game of the year.

Ah thanks.

falcons-lions-todd-gurley.jpg

Falcons look pretty sweet. Lions haven't looked good since Barry Sanders.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

and was it ever. Even the field was in awful condition. Just an overall ugly game to look at. 

XM4KeeA.png

On 12/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, Chawls said:

Since they both wore them this week, let’s discuss it. Who has the better all purple, non-Color Rush uniform: Vikings or Ravens? (SN: These images are not from this weekend)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ravens because of the contrasting socks.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:14 PM, _DietDrPepper_ said:

I think you’re forgetting Bone -vs- Pewter 

spacer.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 12/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, NFLfan10 said:

I'm gonna guess at least two of these happen, possibly three:

Chargers yellow pants

Jaguars teal pants

Titans light blue pants

Falcons red pants

i also think Washington in white over white, burgundy socks. 

Archived