canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

What a joke. Got embarrassed on national TV in this terrible uniform last week and they're playing a navy-heavy team. Just pathetic.

Looks like the stars aligned and the Bills are actually wearing their standard home uniform. Seems like they literally flip a coin every week to determine which pants and socks to wear.

I think the 49ers might have changed their minds about wearing color rush this week because the Seahawks Twitter banner has a picture of Chris Carson in a white over blue uniform as the preview and usually their background picture is the uniform combo they are going to wear that week.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jags confirmed teal pants. Their go-to look for their meaningless season finale games.

It’s funny how the current uniforms will forever be linked to the floundering of Sacksonville and failing to live up to the promise of that 2017 team.

7 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

It’s funny how the current uniforms will forever be linked to the floundering of Sacksonville and failing to live up to the promise of that 2017 team.

Trevor Lawrence will change that. So i'm praying they make teal their main color before that happens. Also, cange the roads to feature more teal. I'd be pleased. 

3 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Trevor Lawrence will change that. So i'm praying they make teal their main color before that happens. Also, cange the roads to feature more teal. I'd be pleased. 

Will he though, or will they just ruin him like they did so many other QB’s?

6 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Will he though, or will they just ruin him like they did so many other QB’s?

Maybe, but I'm not putting Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabbert in the same category as Lawrence. 

21 hours ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Maybe, but I'm not putting Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabbert in the same category as Lawrence. 

Isn’t that the truth! I laughed at the people who were excited to have Bortles as the JAX qb. 

On 12/30/2020 at 10:29 AM, NFLfan10 said:

What a joke. Got embarrassed on national TV in this terrible uniform last week and they're playing a navy-heavy team. Just pathetic.

You'd think they'd wear the light blue pants with the white jersey one time this season. I have a feeling they go mono-navy if they win the division and host a first-round game.

why and how did the use of "britches" gain so much popularity in twitter uniform announcements? college is the same way

14 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

why and how did the use of "britches" gain so much popularity in twitter uniform announcements? college is the same way

I mean, I use the word britches to describe the piece of clothing which covers my lower body ... I personally am glad that more people are saying it 😂  

I don't love Jacksonville's uniforms, but keeping it to just the white and teal pants over black socks would help a lot. Wear teal as much as possible. 

3 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I don't love Jacksonville's uniforms, but keeping it to just the white and teal pants over black socks would help a lot. Wear teal as much as possible. 

Although a very unpopular opinion, I think all Jacksonville needed to do was keep their 2013-17 set, but switch the helmet to the current one.

35 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Although a very unpopular opinion, I think all Jacksonville needed to do was keep their 2013-17 set, but switch the helmet to the current one.

Agreed on the helmet. That set could have used a few tweaks, as could the current. There is probably a better set that could be created if the 2013-17 set and the current set had a child.

I think these two combinations for the Jaguars are just a pants stripe away from being great uniforms...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Every other possible combination they drag out is straight up garbage.

8 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I think these two combinations for the Jaguars are just a pants stripe away from being great uniforms...

spacer.png

Except that set has those black numbers, when they should be teal. Then again, the Jags’ current business model is “black and London,” so this is what happens.

I’m kind of glad the pandemic killed international games for a while. Jags fans should sell anti-London merch. 

8 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Except that set has those black numbers, when they should be teal. Then again, the Jags’ current business model is “black and London,” so this is what happens.

I’m kind of glad the pandemic killed international games for a while. Jags fans should sell anti-London merch. 

Eh, I'm actually ok with the black numbers on the white jersey, because I think teal numbers would need a black outline and numbers without outlines are my current crush. However, you're right, having no teal on the jersey is an issue. I'd make the neck spikes and sleeve ends teal.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

and a numbers outline away*