2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Why do they even pretend there was the slightest possibility they weren't going with the ugly and minor league monochrome?  This franchise has been making horrific uniform decisions for 20 years.

Seattle gets the pass on monochrome, I actually like how the all blue looks with them. In most cases I’d agree but here I like Blue over Blue more than over Grey

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Seattle gets the pass on monochrome, I actually like how the all blue looks with them. In most cases I’d agree but here I like Blue over Blue more than over Grey

I like the all blue at home in SEATTLE. They shouldn't wear it on the road, and should find a way to wear blue over grey much more often.  SB49 should be been blue over gray IMHO.  

21 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

They confirmed white/black for this Sunday on Instagram, but I noticed a few players such as DJ Swearinger commented “where are the gold pants” and “I thought we were wearing gold pants this week”

Pprobably some new stripeless gold (tan) pants coming lol.  

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I wish the Seahawks wore the grey pants this time. It is underused, and should be worn more when they have the chance. The all blue is repetitive. 

It would be a fine look for a home game or two. Also surprised we never saw blue over white.  They had a roll out photo shoot with all the possible combos years ago. 

8 minutes ago, crosfam said:

It would be a fine look for a home game or two. Also surprised we never saw blue over white.  They had a roll out photo shoot with all the possible combos years ago. 

I'm fine with no blue/white because the jersey has no white on it and they already barely wear blue/grey which is way better. I wish they wore grey/navy once a year though. 

13 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

The fans love the color rush jersey. They're what they wore when they finally won a game.

Yeah but that was also when they dressed like ass hats. Now that they look like the browns again there's no need for the color rush, or brown pants.

15 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

The fans love the color rush jersey. They're what they wore when they finally won a game.

That was a different color rush uniform, one that was downright flashy by comparison. Most people seem to agree that the Browns' new color rush set is just bleh. 

I was at that game when Baker stepped in to save the day/franchise and open up the beer coolers, and yes, those color rush uniforms hold a special place for me. But the current ones? Ehh, I'd always rather have the regular brown jerseys. 

4 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I'm fine with no blue/white because the jersey has no white on it and they already barely wear blue/grey which is way better. I wish they wore grey/navy once a year though. 

Blue/white would be good. It was good when they wore those in 2005 at Jacksonville.

The white pants is only used with the white jersey. I want Seattle to experiment the white pants with the grey and blue jerseys.

2 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Yeah but that was also when they dressed like ass hats. Now that they look like the browns again there's no need for the color rush, or brown pants.

The regular brown jersey has white name and number plates, while the color rush has orange ones. I don't mind the color rush being around.

17 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Blue/white would be good. It was good when they wore those in 2005 at Jacksonville.

The white pants is only used with the white jersey. I want Seattle to experiment the white pants with the grey and blue jerseys.

The difference is in the previous set the jersey numbers were white but in the current ones the jersey number is grey so it would look weird having white pants with no white on the jersey. Grey/white would also be a weird combo imo. I think the rare use of the white pants is ok and if it had to be used with another jersey I would choose the neon green ones because it uses white as the accent color instead of grey.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:56 PM, throwmesomepics said:

They confirmed white/black for this Sunday on Instagram, but I noticed a few players such as DJ Swearinger commented “where are the gold pants” and “I thought we were wearing gold pants this week”

just saw on Twitter from the official Saints feed - gold britches it it! Rejoice! 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I wish the Seahawks wore the grey pants this time. It is underused, and should be worn more when they have the chance. The all blue is repetitive. 

Along with the Saints in mono-black and the Titans in mono-navy.

The Browns have reported that they will now wear brown over orange today.

The Saints clearly were lying when they said white over black and wanted the gold pants to be a surprise. Now can we see them wear the gold pants with the black jersey in the playoffs please?

Also, back in Week 11, the Ravens reported purple jerseys all week and then "surprised" everyone with black jerseys.

There may be more examples of this, but I find it rather odd and unprofessional. If you want it to be a surprise, how about just don't announce anything all week rather than being dishonest or trying to trick the fans?

18 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The Browns should always wear orange pants with the brown jerseys, so I'm glad they changed their mind.

I think they’re also realizing that the brown pants are the weakest pants option. I wouldn’t be surprised if we either get a striping tweak or the pants being completely wiped out like the orange jerseys from the last set.

Archived