2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

26 minutes ago, Ben in LA said:

95% of you continue to clown them, but I’m looking forward to seeing the uniforms in action...critics be damned.

And yes, people outside of this board love the bone jersey.

Rams going bone at home for the opener and then some random game in December 🤔. Also Buffalo white at home week 3? I think either one of the Chargers-Bills or Rams-Bills games (maybe both) will be color vs color.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprising that the Rams are opening the new era of their stadium with the Bone uniforms. Unless they really just wanted to make sure Dallas didn’t wear white...

personally i I still don’t like the uniforms, but that helmet kinda rocks

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

6 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

95% of you continue to clown them, but I’m looking forward to seeing the uniforms in action...critics be damned.

Careful... people don’t like opinions that come from outside these forums...

10 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

To be honest with you, I thought this will finally be the time the Seahawks will wear white at home against Dallas this year.  I would love to see Seattle finally pull the stunt and be the team to cross the never wear white at home off their list.  I don't understand why they don't.

The Seahawks have never not worn navy/navy at home with the current set other than when they wear color rush. If they won't even wear different color pants at home I doubt they will ever wear white jerseys at home

So it’s confirmed then.  We’re going to see mono-pewter vs. mono-bone.  Not looking forward to that.

Btw, how the hell did I miss that the Rams actually had yellow pants?  Never noticed it in any of the original reveal videos or photos.

13 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

To be honest with you, I thought this will finally be the time the Seahawks will wear white at home against Dallas this year.  I would love to see Seattle finally pull the stunt and be the team to cross the never wear white at home off their list.  I don't understand why they don't.

Wolf Gray at home might be cool. But we won't see it. No sign of a Seahawk uni schedule.  Grey twice and green twice last year. 

19 hours ago, crosfam said:

They should wear the throwback white uni vs the Cowboys.  I miss teams trying to hex Dallas with white at home. 

I wish the Giants would just once go with their red-heavy road regalia of primary white jerseys at home against the Cowboys: Metallic Blue / White / Grey / Red vs. Silver / Navy / Silver / Navy could be a beautifully balanced uniform match-up!

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks post their jersey schedule for the first time ever. Usually they just post it a day before the game

They always wear the gray uniforms against Arizona I have no idea why but this is the 5th time time in 6 matchups (exception was a TNF Color Rush game)

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

3 hours ago, Ark said:

I still think the worst thing about the new uniforms is the helmet being the same shade of blue as the jersey.

This is what the Rams should look like:

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

1075983266.jpg.0.jpg?w=640

I think it's always looked weird that the Rams had a navy helmet with the royal jerseys. I think it looks better now that the helmet matches the jersey

15 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think it's always looked weird that the Rams had a navy helmet with the royal jerseys. I think it looks better now that the helmet matches the jersey

It reminds me of the Vikings when they color corrected their helmet a few seasons ago. Big improvement.

Ark is in the minority on that one. Most people here over the years have openly stated the biggest mark against the old Rams uniforms (as well as the LT/Simms era NY Giants uniforms) is having navy blue helmets with royal blue jerseys.

Honestly never seen anything like that outside of those 2 teams. Never seen any team wear forest green helmets with kelly green jerseys, or maroon helmets with scarlet red jerseys. Considering the fact that royal blue helmets were doable in that time, it's always been an odd look.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

On 9/12/2020 at 3:01 AM, Ben in LA said:

My first impression of "bone" is that it's an NFL team's attempt to mimick MLB teams who choose to wear cream instead of white for a home jersey.

Archived