canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Recommended Posts

Gonna guess the Bills go with white pants and solid blue socks on the road in Kansas City but hopefully they bring out the blue pants and blue striped socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

With the Saints out, there’s not a single bad NFL uniform matchup left on the schedule

I think Chiefs/Buccs would be a little too much red, but all other options are elite level matchups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone seems to think the Bills will wear blue pants, which I agree with, but they still mix in their underwhelming white on white look occasionally. I'm hoping for white over blue with anything but solid blue socks.

 

Will the Bucs wear pewter pants against Green Bay like earlier in the season and like last night or do they go back to white on white since it doesn't seem like superstitions even matter when Tom Brady is your QB and everything consistently goes your team's way somehow. I digress, but man I can't remember a QB leading THREE scoring drives of less than 40 yards each in a postseason game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Everyone seems to think the Bills will wear blue pants, which I agree with, but they still mix in their underwhelming white on white look occasionally. I'm hoping for white over blue with anything but solid blue socks.

 

Will the Bucs wear pewter pants against Green Bay like earlier in the season and like last night or do they go back to white on white since it doesn't seem like superstitions even matter when Tom Brady is your QB and everything consistently goes your team's way somehow. I digress, but man I can't remember a QB leading THREE scoring drives of less than 40 yards each in a postseason game.

It happens far more common than you think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My money is on Bucs in pewter pants in the NFC Championship Game (still can't believe I'm typing those words, this all feels so surreal.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For fun, recent Bills/Packers matchups:

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

 

NFL-PACKERS-BILLS.jpg

 

104306094_original.jpg?1285023706

 

SPORTS_141219708_AR_0_AFADQEPWPHJN.jpg?w

 

1-15.vadapt.767.high.52.jpg

 

I have to say that you would think it would be an appealing matchup, but it kind of isn't. At least not to me. That said, there isn't any recent photo evidence of what a road Bills would look like against a home Green Bay, so who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im assuming NFC will be in the home colors this season? 

 

Either matchup with the Packers will look great, and thank goodness the bucs rebranded. No ugly matchups left, but I think chiefs white over red vs packers home is best matchup, with the bills white over blue a close second

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Im assuming NFC will be in the home colors this season? 

 

Either matchup with the Packers will look great, and thank goodness the bucs rebranded. No ugly matchups left, but I think chiefs white over red vs packers home is best matchup, with the bills white over blue a close second

 

Good point -- can you imagine the alarm clock Buccaneers hosting the Super Bowl and winning? Those uniforms would be locked in for the next decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Everyone seems to think the Bills will wear blue pants, which I agree with, but they still mix in their underwhelming white on white look occasionally. I'm hoping for white over blue with anything but solid blue socks.

 

I’m with you on that one.

 

Hoping to see the BILLS in their blue pants but with the solid white socks as was worn in both Foxboro and in Las Vegas this season, since we don’t have white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre, which would be ideal.  

 

The solid royal blue socks or the blue striped socks have no business ever being worn with the blue pants.

 

This is how we ought to dress at Arrowhead on Sunday for the AFC Championship game:

 

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

 

I’m with you on that one.

 

Hoping to see the BILLS in their blue pants but with the solid white socks as was worn in both Foxboro and in Las Vegas this season, since we don’t have white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre, which would be ideal.  

 

The solid royal blue socks or the blue striped socks have no business ever being worn with the blue pants.

 

This is how we ought to dress at Arrowhead on Sunday for the AFC Championship game:

 

 

spacer.png

 

I mean wouldn't have been hard to get some ordered if they wanted them.

 

Those throwback photos above really drives home how much I miss the red helmet. This set with the red helmet would look killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping if we get Bucs/Chiefs that the Bucs go white over pewter. I think it’s a better color balance. Using the old template for rough idea vs current for Bucs in Red.


spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

 

I’m with you on that one.

 

Hoping to see the BILLS in their blue pants but with the solid white socks as was worn in both Foxboro and in Las Vegas this season, since we don’t have white socks with the sleeve striping in the centre, which would be ideal.  

 

The solid royal blue socks or the blue striped socks have no business ever being worn with the blue pants.

 

This is how we ought to dress at Arrowhead on Sunday for the AFC Championship game:

 

 

spacer.png

 

These match the white jerseys sleeves and look way better than solid white...

 

jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jp1409 said:

 

These match the white jerseys sleeves and look way better than solid white...

 

jpeg

 

 

NO thank-you!!

 

IF the top of those socks were white rather than royal blue then yes, I’d agree with you, but they’re NOT and have no business of ever being worn with the blue pants.

 

Most are not fans of the leotard look, which that has due to the socks having blue at the top and extending the pants color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs away - Bucs home is the worst possible outcome imo. Two looks that just don't "flow" together if that makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post Season Championship Round
AFC Championship
Bills @ Chiefs
4egj0AU.jpgnnhWcYw.jpg
NFC Championship
Buccaneers @ Packers
5WWg9Pf.jpgZQjaGho.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 12:21 PM, gothedistance said:

What I stated is the truth.

 

Wasn't saying you were you lying. I actually believe you. What I was saying is that teams thinking like that is annoying. In an age of analytics, a team thinking that their choice of pants color has any impact on their ability to win game is hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Hoping if we get Bucs/Chiefs that the Bucs go white over pewter. I think it’s a better color balance. Using the old template for rough idea vs current for Bucs in Red.


spacer.png

 

spacer.png

So you're telling me Nike can make pewter look pewter(top photo), but chose to make these look black(bottom photo)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

So you're telling me Nike can make pewter look pewter(top photo), but chose to make these look black(bottom photo)?

Those were a holdover from a pre-nike era. Similar to the cowboys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.