2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

9 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

Gotta be kidding me. Red-navy-royal-navy-red stripes like the white jersey, no solid royal underneath red.  The home socks have navy-red-white-red-navy stripes and solid royal underneath just like the blue jerseys.

The socks used with the white jersey and the socks used with the blue jersey are exactly the same. I’m not quite sure what difference you’re seeing.

EDIT: nevermind I see what you’re saying with the above post. Are there any other instances of this? Were those photos from different years?

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

The socks used with the white jersey and the socks used with the blue jersey are exactly the same. I’m not quite sure what difference you’re seeing.

Seriously?

2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

EDIT: nevermind I see what you’re saying with the above post. Are there any other instances of this? Were those photos from different years?

No. These are the standard striped socks and they always wear the right ones whenever they don't wear solid ones...

3 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Wow I never noticed that until I took a way closer look. Now I can't unsee it smh

I've always hated their white jerseys because of this quirk. It usually goes unnoticed as navy is always next to royal. They should drop navy altogether but if they really want to keep it, they should make the white jersey numbers royal outlined in navy and red like the sleeve stripes.

15 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That sock has blue at the top, touching the blue pants. It creates a lack of contrast and obscures the line between the pants and socks. It's a bad look.

I agree about the top blue part not looking great but these are still way better than lifeless solid whites and at least they match the jersey stripes perfectly.

2 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I hope Kansas City wears all-white. That would be a phenomenal matchup. 

There’s a little too much red if the Chiefs wear their red pants

The game will basically be a repeat of week 12. Unless one of the teams decide to wear something different.

24 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Bucs designate the pewter unis as whites right? Any chance we see that vs Chiefs in red?

As far as is known alts aren't allowed in playoffs unless petitioned for. Thank God we don't need that mess in the SuperBowl.

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I’m more concerned about the Chiefs.

I just noticed there’s some players wearing the standard red socks while others seem to be wearing their standard white socks.

I just went back and watched the cliff notes youtube version of the game. The chiefs looked a mess out there. Solid red, the standard red, solid white, standard white. Hope they freakin get it together for the super bowl cause that was terrible. One dude looked like he had neon yellow stripe on white socks. Like wtf?

32 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

As far as is known alts aren't allowed in playoffs unless petitioned for. Thank God we don't need that mess in the SuperBowl.

They league allowed the Rams alts in SB53.

The league nixed the 49ers alts in SB54.

I don't foresee the Bucs requesting to wear their dogsh1t pewter alts in SB55.

Given the Chiefs beat the Bucs in Tampa with the Bucs wearing red at home, it would not surprise me to see the Bucs opt for white jerseys. The Bucs are 5-0 in white jerseys and pewter pants this season.

• TBGKon locked this topic