canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Saw the GUD has the Lions in all blue for today, something they haven't worn since 2018. We'll see if that's true or not, but i quite like the all blue as a once a season look

The Chargers are going with the white over yellow combo today in Cincy:

These are gonna look fantastic on the field, it’s just a shame the matchup will be ruined by the Bengals’ mono-black monstrosities.

Washington looks great IMHO. Love the thinner yellow and white stripes.  Too bad this is a transitory uni.  

Honestly the Patriots do not look bad. They just look like they are wearing alternates. They really need silver pants.

17 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Falcons look awesome.

I hated them when they came out. I don't like the ATL and still wish they went red with helmets, but they do look good. Good call for Seahawks to dust off all white for this matchup. 

No surprise for the Texans' home opener next week--white over white.

16 hours ago, Ark said:

I still think the worst thing about the new uniforms is the helmet being the same shade of blue as the jersey.

This is what the Rams should look like:

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

1075983266.jpg.0.jpg?w=640

Matching the helmet and jersey is one of the best things they did. There's no reason for it to be mismatched other than "it's always been this way," which is never a good reason.

8 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Matching the helmet and jersey is one of the best things they did. There's no reason for it to be mismatched other than "it's always been this way," which is never a good reason.

The reason is it looks good.

16 hours ago, Ark said:

I still think the worst thing about the new uniforms is the helmet being the same shade of blue as the jersey.

This is what the Rams should look like:

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

1075983266.jpg.0.jpg?w=640

100% agree. Outside of the obvious dumpster fire the jerseys are, the biggest loss is the navy helmet. Personally just not a fan of royal blue as a helmet color.

That actually looks worse than I thought it would. Those jerseys need TV numbers to add a little more powder blue. They look a little too simple as is. Not bad, but could be better. 

Makes me sad that their home games are essentially indoors from now on.

15 minutes ago, Ark said:

Makes me sad that their home games are essentially indoors from now on.

Agree...those uniforms are built to be in the outdoor elements of  southern California 

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Chargers are going with the white over yellow combo today in Cincy:

These are gonna look fantastic on the field, it’s just a shame the matchup will be ruined by the Bengals’ mono-black monstrosities.

They look much more yellow than gold on the field which is disappointing but it's still a great looking matchup. I quite like our all black look, I think black over white would've looked worse. 

Cardinals in red pants. Man, that's a uniform that needs updating ASAP. Just terrible. 

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Goddamn this looks amazing:

26 minutes ago, scraw28 said:

Agree...those uniforms are built to be in the outdoor elements of  southern California 

Well they'll probably look best right now indoors. The lighting is way better than outside.