2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals have to be setting a record for longest use of a dated uniform set. It’s absolutely insane this crap is still around. It’s like if the Bills ‘00s set was still in use. 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Man, I don't know. I like the way the Chargers look in photographs on my web browser, but it's way too much on my TV. Everything is just so bright. The bolt logo disappears on the helmets and from the traditional sideline view, I can't tell there are numbers there either.

I understand they people like the new Chargers set, but it's not for me. Just too much of too much.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Man, I don't know. I like the way the Chargers look in photographs on my web browser, but it's way too much on my TV. Everything is just so bright. The bolt logo disappears on the helmets and from the traditional sideline view, I can't tell there are numbers there either.

I understand they people like the new Chargers set, but it's not for me. Just too much of too much.

They look awesome close up but a little brash from far away. I get it. Still love them.

I also noticed the Falcons’ set looks just fine from far away. But when you zoom in you see how they’re actually trash. They should have just put the new helmet with the throwback jerseys.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

35 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

The Bengals have to be setting a record for longest use of a dated uniform set. It’s absolutely insane this crap is still around. It’s like if the Bills ‘00s set was still in use. 

I don’t think it even needs that much work either. Just needs to be cleaned up a bit.

Oh my goodness, the awful bone unis will be the first unis worn by the home team in SoFi. 

At least it made the Cowboys look good. 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

21 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

They always wear the gray uniforms against Arizona I have no idea why but this is the 5th time time in 6 matchups (exception was a TNF Color Rush game)

Third straight year in green against the Vikings too. Hopefully with navy pants again, like last year, so our eyes don't burn out.

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Whatever that is the Rams have going on with their sleeves looks worse in game than it did during the roll out... and it looked horrible even then. Weird yellow and white swoops that disappear from more than a few feet away? Oddly stretched numbers?  WTF?

Everything about these Rams jerseys is ugly as hell

Archived