2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

The Broncos are toeing the line between dated, and been around long enough (plus a few Super Bowls) to almost be considered classic. I love the navy over white and think the orange works better as an alternate. I wouldn't mind if they went with the color rush full time (over white pants) as those are superior, but it's also a careful what you wish for type thing because I don't trust them to not come out in monochrome full time or look like the Titans/Falcons/Rams/etc.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the others that the Broncos best move would be to use the CR jersey as the base for an updated look. Move the CR jersey to the default home with white pants, then the away a white version using the CR pants or white pants, keep the CR set as a option and then add an all navy option. Then they can continue to change out the helmet decals like they do now. 

3 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

Rumors flying around that the Browns will be wearing orange pants tomorrow night, which were not included in the unveiling. I don’t love the idea of breaking them out against another orange heavy team in the Bengals, but I’ll take it.spacer.png

More accurate representation of what it would look like-

spacer.png

That’s if they wear the normal brown jersey instead of the CR one.

Out of curiosity where are these rumors about orange pants tomorrow coming from. When I search the only reference I see about orange pants with the new Set is back in April when JW Johnson said they would look into adding them.  I have seen nothing anywhere about them tomorrow except here just now. Not saying it won't happen but wondering where the rumor came from.

42 minutes ago, canzman said:

Out of curiosity where are these rumors about orange pants tomorrow coming from. When I search the only reference I see about orange pants with the new Set is back in April when JW Johnson said they would look into adding them.  I have seen nothing anywhere about them tomorrow except here just now. Not saying it won't happen but wondering where the rumor came from.

If you search it on Twitter it's everywhere but I wouldn't guarantee it's gonna happen

1 hour ago, canzman said:

There’s a Browns superfan who calls himself “pumpkinhead” and as ridiculous as he is, he’s followed on Twitter by JW Johnson (VP of the Browns) and seems to have legit sources when it comes to this type of thing. According to him they will NOT be wearing the CR and has hinted at orange pants. Also another account called “brownswave” tweeted a couple days ago that they would probably be wearing the CR and JW Johnson replied with the thinking face emoji, seeming to imply that it’s not true. And now brownswave is also hinting at orange pants.

I know for a fact that the orange pants exist as I’ve seen a photo of them (I know, random dude claiming sources...but it’s legit.) Whether we’ll see them tomorrow or not, I guess we’ll find out.

1 hour ago, canzman said:

It came from BrownsWave, a 24/7sports guy that tweets a bunch of rumors. Claims to have a source, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. Just yesterday he said Browns were going Color Rush tomorrow night.

10 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

It came from BrownsWave, a 24/7sports guy that tweets a bunch of rumors. Claims to have a source, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. Just yesterday he said Browns were going Color Rush tomorrow night.

Unless it comes from the one of the team's official outlets or a credible media member like an Adam Schefter, Adam Rank or similar or a credible uniform person like Paul Lukas it is no different than reporting that your neighbor said the team is wearing orange.

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Unless it comes from the one of the team's official outlets or a credible media member like an Adam Schefter, Adam Rank or similar or a credible uniform person like Paul Lukas it is no different than reporting that your neighbor said the team is wearing orange.

Not necessarily. Am I 100% confident that it's going to happen based on the sources reporting it? No. But am I leaning toward believing it? Yes. If my neighbor was the only person saying it, I would have no reason at all to believe it's true. So it is a little bit different.

51 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

The Browns’ “It’s gameday!” tweets have historically been an indicator of what the team is wearing, so this would suggest brown over white:

You may be right but I'm skeptical for two reasons. 

1.) They obviously want the orange pants to be a surprise considering they didn't include them in the unveiling. I would expect a special announcement separate from the usual gameday graphic.

2.) They may not have any images of players in the orange pants. 

Just as I predicted, we're getting black on white vs. white on navy in Nashville.

The Jags love their precious teal too much to waste on a road game, unlike most teams and their alts (Panthers)

The Titans are obsessed with this terrible look because they had SOME success last postseason with it. Patiently waiting for them to lose so we can hopefully see the light blue pants come back.

1 hour ago, bbush24 said:

You may be right but I'm skeptical for two reasons. 

1.) They obviously want the orange pants to be a surprise considering they didn't include them in the unveiling. I would expect a special announcement separate from the usual gameday graphic.

2.) They may not have any images of players in the orange pants. 

Quite the buzzkill, but If they were going to announce something I'd assume it would have happened by now.

Archived