2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Browns orange pants isn't on Madden 21. Well, it is, but only the previous uniform design though.

Now I do remember when the Saints white pants came out, Madden 20 didn't have that either, and they added the white pants to the game. Same thing with the Browns orange pants to Madden 21?

Likely... the Browns like the Saints kept these secret. EA uses the official style guides to make the uniforms. As the Saints white pants were not part of them they were not in. Same is the case with the Browns orange pants.

Couldn't agree more about the the arguments about the AFC south and implementing their "secondary colors" more. The black over teal and navy or columbia combos are superb, yet those teams will likely continue to shove black, white, and navy down our throats 90% of the time. At least we should see the alternate jerseys a few times each.

9 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Browns orange pants isn't on Madden 21. Well, it is, but only the previous uniform design though.

Now I do remember when the Saints white pants came out, Madden 20 didn't have that either, and they added the white pants to the game. Same thing with the Browns orange pants to Madden 21?

I'm sure they will add them as an update. Just like they added the Browns new field design last week. Unlike years past, they actually seem to be updating during the year and not expecting people to wait until the next season.

On 9/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Just as I predicted, we're getting black on white vs. white on navy in Nashville.

The Jags love their precious teal too much to waste on a road game, unlike most teams and their alts (Panthers)

The Titans are obsessed with this terrible look because they had SOME success last postseason with it. Patiently waiting for them to lose so we can hopefully see the light blue pants come back.

Or wearing the white pants for a home regular season game for a change. I guess they don't believe in the "white out" stuff teams like the Texans and Chargers do for their first home contests.

I would love to see this forum come up with more variety of emojis like Facebook does so I can express my true feelngs whenever I see Tennessee in white/navy.

I was hoping the Jets would wear the gotham green against the 49ers.

I thought the Jets were going to do the all white out in the middle of the season like the previous two seasons. I guess the Jets went to it earlier because they wore gotham green last week. Probably because they didn't want to be in the same uniform combo back-to-back.

The Saints' Color Rush uniforms are some of the best. Pair that with the always-good Raiders uniforms, and you might have one of the prettier match-ups of the entire season.

Also slightly off-topic, but why do the Saints insist on the black-on-black look while at home?? They would look so much better with black jerseys/gold pants, but they only wore this combination once last year. 

1 hour ago, Froob said:

This is going to be one of the best looks in the league. 

How do you feel about the shoulder stripes being red/blue/red? It would be very awesome if there are some silver pants they’re keeping a secret as well. 

7 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

If only there were silver pants. 

7 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

If only there were silver pants. 

Or gray (no such thing as silver fabric anymore) or white with same R/B/R. stripes. Why not both options... Red alt jersey with B/W/B stripes too...

Archived