2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals don't have any orange pants that are known of but maybe it's a surprise like the browns orange pants. The Packers have white pants but I doubt they will ever pair them with the green jerseys. The Patriots could secretly have white pants but so far they have only came out with the navy ones.

Cardinals wearing red pants again at home. I feel like this is a preview of when they change their uniforms, which could be as soon as next year, they will wear red pants often, which I'm not a fan of.

56 minutes ago, Evthegreat said:

spacer.png

one more... you think the patriots will wear this?

The Gridiron Uniform Database has some extra combos listed in case they ever get worn, so they don't have to go through the hassle of making the uniforms moments before the game starts.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

4 minutes ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Texans?!! Why the hell are you wearing blue pants on Liberty White day?

Why??!

WHY??!\

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

Are they going to back to white/deep steel blue for the first half of the home season like they did as an expansion team? What is O'Brien trying to prove!

1 minute ago, msubulldog said:

Are they going to back to white/deep steel blue for the first half of the home season like they did as an expansion team? What is O'Brien trying to prove!

If they were doing that, they would be wearing red socks. 

But they ain't aren't they.

AREN'T THEY?!!

4 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Cardinals wearing red pants again at home. I feel like this is a preview of when they change their uniforms, which could be as soon as next year, they will wear red pants often, which I'm not a fan of.

This might be true! The 2018 Rams and 2019 Browns+Chargers started mixing things up in preparation for a rebrand. 

4 hours ago, dont care said:

What’s wrong with the stripes being red blue red?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the stripes! But I have seen it brought up on here so I was just wondering how a patriots fan felt about them. Seeing these updates road unis in-game I think their an upgrade! I’m a fan of the simplified stripes and getting rid of all that 2000’s piping. I’m also a fan of the number font. Indifferent on the solid dark blue socks vs. the stripes socks

Archived