2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

12 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Does Cleveland still wear white at home? Was last year against Tennessee and exception?

White at home has been the primary look in some seasons, but usually it's an alt with the brown being primary (unless I'm mistaken), which I think is the case this season. 

Personally, I feel white at home should be once a season at most, for any team but particularly the Browns. I am excited to see them back in their proper all white look, though. Three games and no brown pants yet, which suits me as I think they are an unnecessary addition to the set.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2020 at 12:23 PM, VDizzle12 said:

I'm sure they will add them as an update. Just like they added the Browns new field design last week. Unlike years past, they actually seem to be updating during the year and not expecting people to wait until the next season.

They started doing that last year as well, but they didn't fix all of the other bugs that are still in the new game as well. Only reason to get Madden 21 this year is the yard. Betterto wait until next year when it's on the PS5 and new Xbox units. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I'd hope the Browns wear brown over white for this one. That would be a stunning matchup. Last season they didn't do white at home.

I may be in the minority, but the Chargers in white on white doesn't do it for me. Too plain. Needs more blue. Yellow pants add something, but blue pants would be ideal.

Gonna say Detroit definitely goes with blue pants. They seemed to alternate last season and didn't have any luck in grey pants this week or at Arizona last season.

After that pathetic choke job from Atlanta, we'd better see some white pants this week..

Last year they tried to wear their Color Rush as much as possible to get ready to move to this year's uniforms. Traditionally they wear white at home for the first half of the season. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, tohasbo said:

The only reasoning I can see is the pewter colour would be treated in a way like the Seahawks Gray jerseys are?

Not completely, they're wearing pewter at home twice later in the season vs. the Rams and Falcons.

16 minutes ago, TCRagnar said:

That web page shows the navy jersey for the KC game. Which didn't happen, they were in white.

The only game the Texans will wear navy on the road is for Chicago, which was made known on the Bears site. I doubt Pittsburgh, Detroit, and the AFC South teams. Cleveland most likely not, but the Browns have worn white at home longer than expected though.

29 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

That web page shows the navy jersey for the KC game. Which didn't happen, they were in white.

The only game the Texans will wear navy on the road is for Chicago, which was made known on the Bears site. I doubt Pittsburgh, Detroit, and the AFC South teams. Cleveland most likely not, but the Browns have worn white at home longer than expected though.

The webpage assumes navy over white for all road games, and mono-white for yesterday's game (which was wrong).

2 hours ago, rjrrzube said:

Apparently the Cowboys have dropped seafoam green pants.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/21/dallas-cowboys-2020-uniforms-seafoam-green

I thought they looked bluer.

I personally hate that the cowboys have so many mismatching blue/gray shades and think they should just stick with navy/gray as their colors but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority

52 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

I personally hate that the cowboys have so many mismatching blue/gray shades and think they should just stick with navy/gray as their colors but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority

Definitely not navy. They really need to just get rid of navy. Go back to the darker royal. But honestly I'd be thrilled if they just for the standard home all 16 games.

When the NFL started to allow teams (in 2018) to wear alternates 3 times, and two alternates, how come they have allowed some teams to go beyond the limit? The Ravens and Seahawks were allowed to wear alternates 4 times. The Jaguars got wear the teal 5 times in 2018 and 2019, 3 in the regular season, and two in the preseason. Yet the 49ers and Saints were not allowed to wear their alternate, color rush, or whatever you want to call them, in the postseason? I don't get this.

Archived