canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Good idea for Jacksonville to wear teal against the team that has the most similar color to them.

🙄

4 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Teal on Teal on Teal......ugh.

I like the painted endzones though.

I think that is the first time the Jags ever had Teal Endzones. Even back in the day I think they used black or plain grass.

12 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Teal on Teal on Teal......ugh.

I like the painted endzones though.

They need gold trim on the uniforms badly.   Jaguars have a spotted hide and they don't even have stripes on the pants?  Of course this thinking leads to leopard print uniforms.  (If teal leotards are ok, why not gold leopard print?)  Interesting dilemma Bengals and Jaguars have.  80s Bengals probably handled it best with stripes in moderation.  Leopard print gold stripes on the pants and shoulders?  Still sounds awful. Sublimated spots on the helmet somehow? Would be better than two tone. Subtle gold texture on black uniforms and helmets might be doable.  But their early uniforms were by far the best. Normal football template with interesting colors.

I actually really like the all teal look for the Jags. I mean sure black socks or even black or white pants would look good, but I do think the monochrome look is fun and pretty decent. Miami’s decision to go all white was good too. Somehow it just works for both teams...

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

New Orleans is so far removed from their gold pants.

Do they even exist at this point?

Saints all black = gross, outdated, ugly, cheap.

Oh, and they only friggin won a SB in those gold pants!! So lets retire them??!!

I know this won't happen to my knowledge but I found this hidden on the Gridiron Uniform Database. They prepare stuff ahead of time just in case. I'm pretty sure this would have to be labeled the best monochrome uniform ever. I've wanted this ever since Color Rush started but it clearly won't happen unless some people make noise about it. I'd love to see it for real.

2020_LV_E.png