2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NeauXone said:

Anyways... the Lions need white socks. They'd look really good with them.

Or maybe even gray socks like they wore with the Barry Sanders era blue pants.

spacer.png

Hotter Than July > Thriller

10 minutes ago, Evthegreat said:

You'll need to post those on a third party site like imgur. We can't see images from your computer.

It's where I sit.

7 minutes ago, Evthegreat said:

Your links don't work, and if they did, this is the wrong thread to posts concepts in. I'm not trying to backseat mod or anything, but maybe check the forum guidelines and use an image hosting site before posting.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

5 hours ago, daniel75 said:

Bucs pewter looks good but would look so much better with red socks.

Did they ever have red socks in the Super Bowl set? I feel like that’s kind of similar to the Jaguars, in that they have traditionally had black socks with non-black color jerseys. Obviously they weren’t wearing pewter jerseys then.

In general, I miss when teams didn’t try to wear the same color from head to toe. Tompa Bay looks decent in pewter but most of them look atrocious. 

16 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

So I’m curious about the Denver-Tompa Bay color-v-color today. Was that announced ahead of time? Does anyone know if they had to get league approval? I thought those games were strictly a Thursday thing. 

I guess it's a league approval thing. Same reason why the Lions were allowed to wear all grey against whoever it was last year, I don't remember. I've had some beers.

Edit: Same with Browns-Broncos last year, which was a Sunday afternoon game.

ClAFLDa.png

Archived