2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

18 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

The guy who makes all of the uniforms on wikipedia is probably the least accurate person on the planet. Take his work with a heavy grain of salt.

As with anything on Wikipedia, its public editable so anyone with a username can change things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, throwmesomepics said:

Seahawks Uniform Schedule Prediction 

Seahawks combo vs. opponent combo

Jersey color/ pant color/ standard socks unless otherwise stated

Preseason Week 1: vs. Raiders 

Blue/blue vs. white/silver

Preseason Week 2: @ Texans

White/grey vs. blue/white

Preseason Week 3: vs. Chargers

Blue/blue vs. white/white

Preseason Week 4: @ Vikings

White/blue vs. purple/white

Week 1: @ Falcons 10:00 FOX

White/blue vs. black/black

Week 2: vs. Patriots SNF

Blue/blue vs. white/blue (I think pats will wear white pants in this game if they add them)

Week 3: vs. Cowboys 1:25 FOX

Blue/blue vs. cowboys color rush 

Week 4: @ Dolphins 10:00 FOX

Blue/grey vs. white/white

Week 5: vs. Vikings SNF

Green color rush vs. white/purple

Week 6: BYE

Week 7: @ Cardinals 1:05 FOX

Grey/grey vs red/white

Week 8: vs. 49ers 1:25 FOX

Blue/blue vs. white/gold

Week 9: @ Bills 10:00 FOX

Grey/grey vs. blue/blue

Week 10: @ Rams 1:25 FOX

White/grey vs. royal/royal

Week 11: vs. Cardinals TNF

Green/blue vs. white/white

Week 12: @ Eagles MNF

White/white vs. black/black

Week 13: vs. Giants 1:05 FOX

Blue/blue vs. white/grey

Week 14: vs. Jets 1:05 CBS

Blue/blue vs. white/green

Week 15: @ Redskins 10:00 FOX

White/blue vs. red/white

Week 16: vs. Rams 1:05 CBS

Blue/blue vs. bone/bone

Week 17: @ 49ers 1:25 FOX

White/blue vs. red/gold

I think Seahawks will go green/green against the Cardinals on TNF and green/navy against the Vikings for the second straight year or against the Patriots. Also last year the Seahawks didn't go white/grey or white/white in any games so hopefully that changes this year. 

10 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think Seahawks will go green/green against the Cardinals on TNF and green/navy against the Vikings for the second straight year or against the Patriots. Also last year the Seahawks didn't go white/grey or white/white in any games so hopefully that changes this year. 

I find it funny how in 2012, the first year with these uniforms, the Seahawks primarily wore the two white combos you mentioned, but now it's the other way around. This would also be the third year in a row they'd wear green against Minnesota, all in primetime, though in 2018 they wore it with green pants.

Yeah, it seems like every year the Vikings have to go to Seattle (they never seem to come to Minnesota), the game is in primetime, the Vikings lose, and to make it even more crappy, the Seahawks somehow manage to find a combo even more dreadful than their normal mono-mess.  It's invariably my least favorite game of the year.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:23 PM, Htown1141 said:

The guy who makes all of the uniforms on wikipedia is probably the least accurate person on the planet. Take his work with a heavy grain of salt.

I think that guy was a member here, but got banned for something about Chief Wahoo  Or at least that used to be the guy who would update the wiki uniforms

90758391980.gif

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yeah, it seems like every year the Vikings have to go to Seattle (they never seem to come to Minnesota), the game is in primetime, the Vikings lose, and to make it even more crappy, the Seahawks somehow manage to find a combo even more dreadful than their normal mono-mess.  It's invariably my least favorite game of the year.

This is the type of matchup where the home team generally will win because of all the crowd noise and such, yet the league for whatever reason loves putting it in primetime. The last time Seattle came to Minnesota was twice during the 2015 season (Week 13 and Divisional Round when Walsh missed the chip shot game winner). This was back in the final season when the Vikings were playing outdoors, but Seattle will finally be scheduled to come to the dome next season.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This is the type of matchup where the home team generally will win because of all the crowd noise and such, yet the league for whatever reason loves putting it in primetime. The last time Seattle came to Minnesota was twice during the 2015 season (Week 13 and Divisional Round when Walsh missed the chip shot game winner). This was back in the final season when the Vikings were playing outdoors, but Seattle will finally be scheduled to come to the dome next season.

What dome? 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 7/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Well a nice surprise uniform they could have in store for us this year is navy jerseys with green pants. I honestly think it could look ok and they seem to love coming out with new green elements to their uniforms against the Vikings.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:41 PM, NeauXone said:

Just noticed the Giants removed the NFC logo and replaced it with another NY logo. Not a fan of that.

It looks awful, I do not know why conference logos are slowly but surely getting axed from NFL fields. I think the Bears and the 49ers might be the only team to still have them.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

So just when we thought 7 uniform updates was a lot, it now seems like Washington could be an 8th, though I'd imagine most of the uniform remains the same with just a new helmet logo.

I think that they will have no helmet logo this season

On 7/14/2020 at 5:52 AM, Old School Fool said:

Here's another update for you, the Cowboys will have a 60th Anniversary patch and it looks weird.

Ec2RSUtXYAUQvF6?format=jpg&name=medium

Reminds me of the old NFL refrigerator magnets.

Image may contain: text

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

Might mean nothing, but the panthers did their photo shoots with the players in uniform, and all the players wore blue jerseys with white pants.https://www.instagram.com/p/CDZZBWdnHlJ/?igshid=1p26pqa5tgc2a

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDY-iXDHbHL/?igshid=wgq3zywwl215

Glad to see it, blue over white with blue socks is our best look. The only things left to do is to make that helmet blue and get rid of the silver.

the user formerly known as cdclt

18 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Might mean nothing, but the panthers did their photo shoots with the players in uniform, and all the players wore blue jerseys with white pants.https://www.instagram.com/p/CDZZBWdnHlJ/?igshid=1p26pqa5tgc2a

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDY-iXDHbHL/?igshid=wgq3zywwl215

I think Jacksonville also did this with their teal. Makes little sense why the teams don't want it as their primary, but want their photoshoots done in it. I'd love to see Jacksoville go back to teal, but Carolina's black with the blue accents is unique enough, whereas they'd look too much like Detroit if they went light blue full time.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, QCS said:

Glad to see it, blue over white with blue socks is our best look. The only things left to do is to make that helmet blue and get rid of the silver.

Black over silver is the Panthers best look, and there's almost no second place. 

And as long as the helmets are silver they really should never wear white pants.

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Black over silver is the Panthers best look, and there's almost no second place. 

And as long as the helmets are silver they really should never wear white pants.

Black over silver is very nice, the problem is the silver. The whole thing would look better with no silver and a blue helmet.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Archived