2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

On 9/28/2020 at 8:19 AM, jp1409 said:

How long are we to a Jets makeover? These are nearly as bad as the Falcons...

Not until the 2024 season, if they so choose.

Why they didn't put a jet plane on their helmet decal instead of a stupid football was senseless.  

Are they the NY 'JETS' or the NY 'Footballs'?

I like the gotham green tho' ...  and the NFL has more than enough black uniforms, whether they're primary or alternate. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ARTnSocal said:

I noticed that that NY Jets finally at least dressed better by wearing contrasting white socks with their gotham green pants whereas NE ruined their look by now wearing the same color socks as those navy pants.  I surer hope they're not planning on wearing those same navy pants for all 16 games.  They really need silver pants, and fast.!!

New England really messed up their uniforms this year! Jets uniforms are fine just get rid of the black jerseys!

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I find it amusing how half the posts in this thread are complaints about matching sock and pant colors, yet the Jets finally wore white socks with the white on green look and no one said a thing about it (unless I missed it).

I didn't know people watched the jets for fun lol

3 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

The Raiders would be among the vey LAST teams I'd ever like to see KC wear all-white against.  I've been watching that rivalry since I was a boy in the latter years of the AFL and when KC started wearing red pants in the very late 60s and playing the Raiders up in Oakland it was among the finest looking matchups around.

KC in all-white for a game would fine, just not against one of the other 9 AFL clubs.  It looks best when their opponent is wearing the mono look at home, like the Rams at the Coliseum when LA was in mono yellow after they canceled the Mexico City venue for the poor surface conditions.  

It's best to do for a road game when the home team chooses to go mono in color.  I also liked the Chiefs look far better before they downsized the logo and went to the white facemask in 1974. They'd have a Native American female mascot riding a painted dhorse on their sidelines at the old Municipal Stadium before Arrowhead opened in '74. 

I'd also love it if the Raiders would go back to wearing their white color-rush jerseys with silver numbers like they last did in 1970 and now only wear them one game a season. ..  It's a great look for them, as is their 1963 helmet decal.  They should wear it when they donn those white color rush jerseys.

spacer.png

See for me its the opposite. My conscious begins in the late 80s when the chiefs ditched the red pants and went back to only white pants. Growing up in an unfortunate raiders/niners household (also Montana fans) seeing the Chiefs in all white against the Raiders just looks right. 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:40 PM, s3ahawkz said:

I feel like the color balance would be better if the Ravens wore purple pants but maybe that's just me

I think the Ravens look best in Black over white, with black over purple and white over purple close seconds. Anything with the black yoga pants look is at the bottom.

Like the jets uniforms. Wish there were stripes  on the white socks but still not bad. If they’re going to use black, they did it well. 

again, sock stripes. Like the bills in white socks with blue pants (can’t trust players to wear socks correctly). Avoid all blue bottoms.  

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

30 minutes ago, _J_ said:

Like the jets uniforms. Wish there were stripes  on the white socks but still not bad. If they’re going to use black, they did it well. 

again, sock stripes. Like the bills in white socks with blue pants (can’t trust players to wear socks correctly). Avoid all blue bottoms.  

Other than their unnecessary black set, I agree.

It's where I sit.

11 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

So the Jets indeed will wear the alternate black uniform.

I'm liking the Jets current uniform more the more I see them. I'd like to see them wear the black jersey with white pants. The all black is going to get stale.

Yeah I’d like to see the jets mix and match with the black jersey. Same goes for the eagles and bills. I would like to see the eagles bring back black over white and I’m interested to see the bills try red jersey white pants

1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

Jets should wear the all black jersey and pants with green socks and accessories. I've been doing it on Madden and it looks pretty good.

They should definitely try the green socks with the mono black. You should hope for the Jets to lose games so that they fire Adam Gase. Then they could have someone else, whether interim or the real head coach, and that coach tries out different combinations that the team hasn't done yet.

Archived