2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

The did wear wolf grey pants in Miami in 2012! I think they only wear the wolf grey pants with navy in hot games, they’ve never worn grey pants at home since 2001spacer.png

IMHO, this is the best look with the navy jerseys. The last time I remember the Seahawks sporting this was in the January 2009 playoff game in Dallas.

The only thing that would make the Seahawks navy over grey set better would be the pants stripes being filled in with green. 

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

The thing with the Jets' striping is that the shoulders are sharded, which can't really be done on a rounded sock. It would look a bit off if it was a regular solid line stipe on the sock in my opinion, but there isn't really another option.

And do you mean tapered? Because I’m pretty sure that means something else...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

The only thing that would make the Seahawks navy over grey set better would be the pants stripes being filled in with green. 

And do you mean tapered? Because I’m pretty sure that means something else...

Yes. Not sure where that word came from.

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

IMHO, this is the best look with the navy jerseys. The last time I remember the Seahawks sporting this was in the January 2009 playoff game in Dallas.

That was the 2020 playoff game in Dallas.

Those seem to be reserved for road games. Though they did wear the monochrome navy blue in Dallas and at the New York Jets.

15 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

I hate the Broncos uni's. Blue, white, orange, all of them.

Time to change! C'mon, Elway, do it.

If Kraft in NE can, wirh all of the success they have had in those hideous uni's they used to wear, surely you can.

They already have a perfect starting point-

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Terrible uni matchup tonight.

Great TD run by the Jets QB. 

Correction: Denver can’t tackle for :censored:, anyone could’ve taken that in for 6

12 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

I hate the Broncos uni's. Blue, white, orange, all of them.

Time to change! C'mon, Elway, do it.

If Kraft in NE can, wirh all of the success they have had in those hideous uni's they used to wear, surely you can.

The D logo will always be better than the current logo. My dad is a huge broncos fan  and has always told me the D logo is a classic and it was stupid in 1997 to change the logo! My dad even compared the current logo to breeders cup!

spacer.png

spacer.png
see a comparison?

also the Idiot CEO Joe Ellis says the current logo will stay according to broncos wire

Many Denver Broncos fans love the team’s orange Color Rush uniforms that feature a throwback style “D” logo on the helmet. As long as team president/CEO Joe Ellis is acting as the Broncos’ de facto owner, that beloved logo won’t become permanent.

“That’s something I won’t [do],” Ellis said during his end-of-season press conference Monday. “If Brittany [Bowlen] or some other owner comes in here, you can ask that question then. No. That’ll be one-off as a throwback logo, if you will, moving forward.”

this man is a complete Idiot and moron! Facts: the D logo > current logo

he even admitted that the fans like the color rush throwbacks

Ellis noted that a lot of fans enjoy the Color Rush uniforms but indicated that no major changes are on the way.

Just Why

“I’m not sure we’re going to change anything,” Ellis said. “There are some rules that the league has in terms of uniform changes.

“You have to wait a while for various reasons centered around retail and other things. I’m still interested in seeing whether the fans are — there seems to be sort of a bullish movement on blue the way there used to be a bullish movement on orange.”

The fans have spoken you Idiot 

The D will always be better!!!!

17 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Changing the color blocking makes that so much better.

SDIDp2k.png

I'm all for the Broncos to update the look.  However, I would like to see them have royal blue instead of navy, that would look better.  Besides we have enough navy teams not just in the NFL, but all of sports (college or pro), and little of the royal kind.  

Archived