2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

Cleveland doesn't really look good in that all-brown, no stripes look. 

Seattle should wear the gray pants at home...the navy/navy/gray is really underrated. 

Game of the day is obvs Chargers/Bucs. Essentially the "Nike got it right" game of the week. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Cleveland is in the Halloween spirit early this year

I think this CR alt look is superior to the striped last edition. Clean and less cluttered. Also should be the only times they wear brown pants. The orange pants are much superior to the striped brown ones. 

Does have a pumpkin spice vibe. 

34 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Cleveland doesn't really look good in that all-brown, no stripes look. 

Seattle should wear the gray pants at home...the navy/navy/gray is really underrated. 

Game of the day is obvs Chargers/Bucs. Essentially the "Nike got it right" game of the week. 

Seahawks look great today. I know they love.all blue at home in Seattle, maybe we see blue over grey again in the SB. 

12 minutes ago, crosfam said:

I think this CR alt look is superior to the striped last edition. Clean and less cluttered. Also should be the only times they wear brown pants. The orange pants are much superior to the striped brown ones. 

Does have a pumpkin spice vibe. 

The stripes were what made the first color rush set popular in the first place, I felt, because they reminded everyone of the previous better jerseys. The bright orange numbers on brown are a fun look but otherwise they just look bad in plain brown. I was worried that they'd wear this combo against Dallas (since they do white at home) and hopefully it's the last time we see them. Could've looked incredible in brown and white/orange.

Still early in the season, but no white jerseys for the browns yet. Still curious as to whether I'll be sold on the striped brown pants.

54 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

The stripes were what made the first color rush set popular in the first place, I felt, because they reminded everyone of the previous better jerseys. The bright orange numbers on brown are a fun look but otherwise they just look bad in plain brown. I was worried that they'd wear this combo against Dallas (since they do white at home) and hopefully it's the last time we see them. Could've looked incredible in brown and white/orange.

Still early in the season, but no white jerseys for the browns yet. Still curious as to whether I'll be sold on the striped brown pants.

I think if you must go all brown with bright orange numbers, stripeless is the way to go. I had assumed the others were popular just because the prior brown hone jerseys were so jarring, with broad stripes and drop shadow numbers. 

30 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Bills are wearing white socks with the blue pants and it looks fantastic. Just throw some stripes on those and we're good to go. Great looking game in Vegas. 

Honestly prefer red socks all the time, but this. If they're not going to properly wear the blue socks(ie, with a half white to break it up) then white is the way to go. Stripes always best too

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

11 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

We all love to hate on the saints black pants but these are so much better than their all white look

No. All white is much better. The Saints and Ravens looks get ruined when they choose the black pants & socks combo.

Archived