2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

That Eagles Steelers matchup looks stunning on here, but we all know Philly will continue to keep the green pants on the shelf for whatever reason, depriving us of another beautiful matchup. At least Miami and San Fran will be outstanding in my book. Even Cardinals Jets is interesting, assuming ARI wears red pants again.

Philadelphia only seems to wear the green pants against a division rival in recent times. I hope the Eagles wear the green pants for the battle of the Keystone state.

20 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

I would love to see the Bills in their AFL throwbacks vs the Titans in light blue (last year two of the three games in which they wore them were against past AFL teams).

As the alternate uniform, Tennessee has also worn the light blue against the Raiders during the 2003-2007 period. I don't know if the light blue is reserved for certain teams. Last year they wore the monochrome light blue against Houston. They wore those for the Colts in 2006 too, as well as 2008 and 2009.

Buffalo's white throwback having another appearance aside from the Chargers game is going to depend on which they favor more between that set and the red color rush. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

I would love to see the Bills in their AFL throwbacks vs the Titans in light blue (last year two of the three games in which they wore them were against past AFL teams).

I swear I always forget the Titans are an AFL charter franchise. Even after being called the Tennessee Oilers for a couple seasons and keeping the color palette, the two identities seem completely separated to me

I wanna say the Falcons come out in white pants vs. Carolina, but the thing that worries me is that they are wearing the gradient and white in the following 2 home games. Not sure they can survive three straight home games without breaking out their beloved all black look.

Is this why Green Bay wore the all white color rush against the Lions on MNF last year? https://www.wearegreenbay.com/sports/packers-will-not-wear-color-rush-against-eagles/

According to John Kuhn, the Packers will be in standard home uniforms. "Color rush would be 4 different looks in 4 weeks. Marge and the girls need a bye week."

Are the Packers going to reserve the all white for San Francisco on the Thursday night matchup in week 9?

Archived