2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, crosfam said:

I have a feeling we are moving on from the green pants.  They might work with the blue or white jersey but would sure catch he'll for doing it.  

Last year they wore green jerseys twice, once with green pants and once with navy pants so I'm guessing that will be the plan this year too. I want to see them wear the green pants with navy jerseys at least once though but I doubt that will ever happen

There's a few things you know will happen in every NFL season.  The Vikings will play the Seahawks. The game will always be in Seattle. The schedule makers will make it a prime time game. The Seahawks will break out a uniform that is amazingly even worse than the one they normally wear. And the Vikings will play as bad as the Seahawks look. Every year.  And all this will happen tonight.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

There's a few things you know will happen in every NFL season.  The Vikings will play the Seahawks. The game will always be in Seattle. The schedule makers will make it a prime time game. The Seahawks will break out a uniform that is amazingly even worse than the one they normally wear. And the Vikings will play as bad as the Seahawks look. Every year.  And all this will happen tonight.

Hey next year we play you guys on the road. Maybe that will be the game that the Seahawks decide to wear neon green pants with white jerseys. 

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I gotta say it, Washington-Los Angeles actually looks really good. No monochrome by either team and it’s technically not a white pants vs white pants matchup. All the colors work against each other perfectly.

Umm -- monochrome bone is still monochrome. 

It's where I sit.

Archived