2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monochrome can include strictly the jersey and pants and it can also include jerseys, pants, and socks. Why? Because it’s a totally unofficial term created by a niche community- the same niche community that has dubbed other silly terms such as NOB and BFBS. You decide what it means to you! Great, huh?

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Seahawks green on navy is great.

I came here to say just the opposite :) as I think about it though, it may be on-par with their mono blue look. (Both would rate in bottom ~25% of league IMO)

Personally I think the neon jersey is just too gaudy; maybe blue, blue, neon, blue would work.

2 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

It is. I wonder what it would look like with green socks, or striped socks

I feel like green socks would help the green/navy combo a lot. It looks unbalanced having full navy socks with all the accessories also navy and then green jerseys.

The overcast sky in Washington yesterday seemed to having a visual effect on the Rams helmets. The blue shells didn't look as intense as it they have in previous games.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

So with the league rearranging team's schedules like rubix cube squares, will they maybe allow flexibility with jerseys? For instance, the Dolphins were gonna wear aqua in Week 10 for this game, but it is now in Week 6. Maybe they wear the white throwbacks this week and then aqua for the Chargers game which is now in Week 10. 

Also, I would be shocked if the Jags don't wear teal this week. Should be a stunning game no matter which pants the Lions choose.

Anyone else notice during the Eagles Steelers game a player was wearing pink socks? Didn't realize that the players could still do that for Breast Cancer Awareness? Either the NFL will fine him or the league has gotten less strict on socks, based off of this year's frequent mismatching between players on the same team.

Eagles vs. Steelers final score: Philadelphia falls to Pittsburgh, 38 to 29  - Bleeding Green Nation

12 minutes ago, rorinator said:

Anyone else notice during the Eagles Steelers game a player was wearing pink socks? Didn't realize that the players could still do that for Breast Cancer Awareness? Either the NFL will fine him or the league has gotten less strict on socks, based off of this year's frequent mismatching between players on the same team.

Eagles vs. Steelers final score: Philadelphia falls to Pittsburgh, 38 to 29  - Bleeding Green Nation

I think that is more of a towel on the Steelers player than it is socks 

Archived