2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

16 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Seahawks green on navy is great.

This shade of green is really bright, but the Navy tones it back just a bit. The green could use a bit of a tweak to be a bit less bright yellow and more bold green.

The Seahawks uniforms have grown on me a bit. They are at least more cohesive and better than some of the other Nike sets we have received (looking at you Browns/Bucs/Rams).

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

So with the league rearranging team's schedules like rubix cube squares, will they maybe allow flexibility with jerseys? For instance, the Dolphins were gonna wear aqua in Week 10 for this game, but it is now in Week 6. Maybe they wear the white throwbacks this week and then aqua for the Chargers game which is now in Week 10. 

Also, I would be shocked if the Jags don't wear teal this week. Should be a stunning game no matter which pants the Lions choose.

Jacksonville likes to get all of the aqua games out of the way before they go to black. It's why they don't do WAH as much now. Same with Carolina. The Panther get the light blue jersey games (whether home or road) out of the way before going to black.

Since the game is 4:00, the Dolphins likely stay with aqua. And they'll stay with the white throwbacks for the Chargers game, to avoid complications.

2 hours ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Not saying it’ll happen but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Cardinals wore black

Many teams have worn their alternates when visiting AT&T Stadium. But I don't know about the Cardinals. If they do, it's because they want to wear a different color against the Cowboys for once.

20 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Many teams have worn their alternates when visiting AT&T Stadium. But I don't know about the Cardinals. If they do, it's because they want to wear a different color against the Cowboys for once.

Cardinals have worn the all black color rush for home Thursday night games the past 3 years. They don’t have a home primitime game this year, so if they will wear all black this year, I’d expect it to be at Dallas on MNF. 

Is there a chance the Browns decide last minute to go with orange pants against the Steelers? The last time (and only time) the Browns won at Heinz Field they were wearing white jerseys and orange pants in 2003. They are 2-0 this year with orange pants. Baker is 8-1 wearing orange pants (dating back to our previous uniform set). We need something extra for this weekend to FINALLY win in Pittsburgh again. 

T1oYViW.png

1 hour ago, selby56 said:

Is there a chance the Browns decide last minute to go with orange pants against the Steelers? The last time (and only time) the Browns won at Heinz Field they were wearing white jerseys and orange pants in 2003. They are 2-0 this year with orange pants. Baker is 8-1 wearing orange pants (dating back to our previous uniform set). We need something extra for this weekend to FINALLY win in Pittsburgh again. 

Steelers in black over yellow will offer great contract and a classic looking game regardless, though I think I'd rather see the white over white first. That said, the win would be sweet even in brown pants.

NOTE: I lean towards preferring the old colors and helmet finish, but the pants look so much better now than in the shiny fabric days.

2682862.jpeg

cleveland-browns-jamal-lewis-is-held-up-

9 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This season? It was even worse last season.

Seriously? Can't believe I missed that... This season I've noticed the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Bucs, Jets, Dolphins, Jaguars, Falcons, Titans, Colts, Saints and I'm sure I missed some more... Was it really this bad last season?

1 hour ago, daniel75 said:

All black again for the Saints, boring.

Actually I'm going to disagree. The all black contrasts the Chargers yellow pants better than I think gold pants would. I kinda like this matchup, it looks okay. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

11 hours ago, daniel75 said:

All black again for the Saints, boring.

If they had white socks it would look better.

Also try to respond to this, which is more likely, the saints wear gold pants or eagles wear green pants. 

I would personally say eagles wearing green pants late in the season when they need to win

13 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Seriously? Can't believe I missed that... This season I've noticed the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Bucs, Jets, Dolphins, Jaguars, Falcons, Titans, Colts, Saints and I'm sure I missed some more... Was it really this bad last season?

Aside from the all Pewter game when did the Bucs wear solid socks? Also when did KC wear solid socks? The NFL is not strict on the mid calf height anymore and some player wear the white very high making it look almost solid white at times and others wear hardly an ankle sock on the white making it look almost solid color. You have to really look close. If the entire team isn't all the same in a solid white or solid color it is just players wearing the mid calf at various heights. Granted it might be the majority of players but still it isn't a solid sock.If the sock has any striping it isn't considered a solid sock. So honestly KC and Chicago don't have any solid socks.

Teams that have worn solid white socks this year:

Bills, Eagles, Jets, Titans, Dolphins, Jaguars, Colts, Saints, Falcons, Bengals

Teams that have worn solid colored sock this year:

Bucs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons, Rams, Bengals, Jets, Dolphins

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Aside from the all Pewter game when did the Bucs wear solid socks? Also when did KC wear solid socks? The NFL is not strict on the mid calf height anymore and some player wear the white very high making it look almost solid white at times and others wear hardly an ankle sock on the white making it look almost solid color. You have to really look close. If the entire team isn't all the same in a solid white or solid color it is just players wearing the mid calf at various heights. Granted it might be the majority of players but still it isn't a solid sock.If the sock has any striping it isn't considered a solid sock. So honestly KC and Chicago don't have any solid socks.

Teams that have worn solid white socks this year:

Bills, Eagles, Jets, Dolphins, Jaguars, Colts, Saints, Falcons, Bengals

Teams that have worn solid colored sock this year:

Bucs, Browns, Jaguars, Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons, Rams, Bengals, Jets, Dolphins

I know the league isn't strict anymore but I watched the Chiefs in red over white the other day and a lot of their guys had solid whites. I know some were wearing the right socks but a lot definitely didn't. As for the Bucs I guess it's the same issue. Have you forgot the Titans?

16 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

I know the league isn't strict anymore but I watched the Chiefs in red over white the other day and a lot of their guys had solid whites. I know some were wearing the right socks but a lot definitely didn't. As for the Bucs I guess it's the same issue. 

Again if it is just players wearing things at adjusted/various heights even if it is the majority it isn't a solid sock look. 100% of the team at 100% solid makes it a solid sock look :) and it can't have any stripes. Both the Chiefs and Bears Colored and White socks have stripes. Some players may were things so high and or low you can't really notice those stripes but still isn't solid.

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Again if it is just players wearing things at adjusted/various heights even if it is the majority it isn't a solid sock look. 100% of the team at 100% solid makes it a solid sock look :) and it can't have any stripes. Both the Chiefs and Bears Colored and White socks have stripes. Some players may were things so high and or low you can't really notice those stripes but still isn't solid.

I was talking about the annoying tendency not an official 100% textbook solid sock look for a whole team without any exception... A barely noticeable pinch of color like this is just a way to "follow the rule" but still is basically solid white...

1279709777.jpeg

And a lot of Chiefs don't show any stripes at all this season.

1273753591.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, jp1409 said:

I was talking about the annoying tendency not an official 100% textbook solid sock look... A barely noticeable pinch of color like this is just a way to "follow the rule" but still is basically solid white...

And a lot of Chiefs don't show any stripes at all this season.

Still not a solid look as a team... the thing that the majority seem to not like is when the entire team only gives the solid look especially if the sock matches the pants and it looks like leotards.

Falcons give no option but a solid look as do the Rams. Bengals have gone to the solid look team as have the Jags and I would also say the Saints. Most other teams have occasional solid looks or just have players that elect to wear things in a manner to give a solid look. If players are wearing things in a manner to have a solid look nothing can be done about that unless the NFL start to re-enforce the sock rule.

Archived