2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yeah, I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all. I've read it brought up here numerous times as possibly the worst uniform in the league, especially now that Cleveland and Tampa are out of the running.

I agree. I think the general consensus is that the Titans new look was a massive downgrade, and I agree. While I've come around on the jerseys, that single half-way decent element doesn't make up for the many failures in this collection. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, canzman said:

That is what is being reported... local bay area newscast stated the 49ers were wearing the all white, and the Rams announced they were wearing bone months ago. So this is what is reported, but if this is what we really get time will tell.

49ers probably just switched to all white late and now the Rams are gonna switch to blue uniforms. The white and "bone" are way too close in color to each other for that to be the matchup

3 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

49ers probably just switched to all white late and now the Rams are gonna switch to blue uniforms. The white and "bone" are way too close in color to each other for that to be the matchup

More than likely but can only go off what is reported at this time.

20 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Here is an update for GUD

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2020_LAR-SF^6

hope the rams wear yellow pants with this

I wish the Rams would switch up their 'Mono-Bone' pants plus jersey uniform combination. Granted, at least they have wisely chosen contrasting blue socks every time whenever wearing it thus far. However, I still believe blue bottoms (preferably paired with 'Bone' socks for an alternating color appearance) or 'Sol' pants (preferably paired with blue socks) would be better road regalia — even if only for the simple fact that utilizing those other two pairs of pants would essentially make for an overall minimization of their 'Bonehead(ed)' color!

35 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

I wish the Rams would switch up their 'Mono-Bone' pants plus jersey uniform combination. Granted, at least they have wisely chosen contrasting blue socks every time whenever wearing it thus far. However, I still believe blue bottoms (preferably paired with 'Bone' socks for an alternating color appearance) or 'Sol' pants (preferably paired with blue socks) would be better road regalia — even if only for the simple fact that utilizing those other two pairs of pants would essentially make for an overall minimization of their 'Bonehead(ed)' color!

I think the Rams only wear bone pants with the bone jerseys. I don't think they are gonna switch up the pants like they do with the blue jerseys

50 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Jersey: Blue

Pants: Blue

Socks: Blue 

Buffalo: Bills

Monday: Evening 

vs: Chiefs

45 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jersey: Navy

Pants: Navy

Socks: Navy

Tennessee: Titans

Sunday: Afternoon

vs: Texans

I pray that they give us some sort of columbia blue vs. Pittsburgh.

I don't get it.

So the Jets have confirmed white on green for their trip to Miami, disproving my theory that the Dolphins would potentially flip flop and wear the white throwbacks this week instead of aqua.

The only time I can really recall a change like this was back in 2009 Wee 13. The Patriots were visiting the Dolphins on Sunday Night football in one of the AFL throwback games. Presumably, Miami would've worn aqua at night with New England in their white throwbacks that they'd worn that season. But once the game was flexed out of SNF and moved to 1pm, the Dolphins came out in white, which I doubt they would've elected to do for a night home game in December.

Archived