2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/seahawks-linebacker-bobby-wagner-won-215612313.html

If the Seahawks ever come out with black uniforms you can blame Bobby Wagner

There's not much dumber than a team that already wears navy blue deciding that they need a black alternate. See West Virginia to see how stupid this looks.

This is exactly why the players do not need to be consulted about uniforms. What as endless supply of brain dead ideas. You know, if I need to get my bathroom redone, I'll hire a plumber to put in the toilet and sink, but I'm not gonna ask the guy for his opinion on what color I should paint the walls.

1 hour ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

I hope they lose every time they decide to do this. All those new combos, yet hey wear the same two, plus refuse to use contrasting socks! Bring on 2025 and the inevitable redesign!

Maybe they swore to go mono color until they win?  Was hoping they would break out red pants today.  

Thoughts this AM

1. Browns pants would look better with orange and white stripes. Hope they get thrashed and retire these pants. 

2. Hate when teams with new unis market several combos and then stick to 2. Looking at you ATL. My hawks did much the same.  

3. Hawks in black? The all navy is our "imposing" look. Bobby's fab was blue over grey, wear that more often.  

Bucs finally break out the proper pewter pants and to my surprise, they look good. I feared they’d look washed out vs the helmet. I have a feeling this is an alternate look and white/white is the choice more often than not.  Wish they’d actually wear their red jersey.

KISSwall09.jpg

Buc's white over pewter looks nice! My only issue is with the socks. Black looks almost too dark and somewhat out of place. Don't know what could fix it though... maybe white? Red would look worse. Pewter socks may look alright but there the issue with the "yoga pants" look...

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

The battle of the Bays looks nice. But I would've liked to see the Bucs reds vs the Packers white tops and yellow pants, and like that more. We haven't gotten to see Tampa's red yet, but I digress.

The NFC South division will host NFC North teams for common place finisher games in 2021. Here's hoping the Packers and Buccaneers finish in the same place.

Archived