canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

22 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

a Sunday Night Football matchup between two marquee teams with iconic looks and they're wearing these uniforms, It's just sad

Can't believe anyone would take that dreadful matchup over this...

1090000840.jpg.0.jpg

Rams look sooooo bad.

2 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Can't believe anyone would take that dreadful matchup over this...

1090000840.jpg.0.jpg

I like the 94 throwbacks when worn the proper way. This all white sock mess is out of hand. 

The change in shell with rams makes me even more sad that the above unis can't be worn again. 

Rams look absolutely terrible. I really don't get how this got past the crayon on paper stage.

So we’re just gonna leave this one out?? 😂spacer.png

Also on a more serious note, the white horns identity for the rams was beautiful. I wouldn’t mind if they kept the 2017-19 set and just got rid of the St. Louis gold accents, and kept the royal/yellow as alternates.

38 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

spacer.png

Was this the game when a referee punched a player because he was running into him?

Regular Season Week 7 (Part1) (BYES: Ravens, Colts, Dolphins, Vikings)
Giants @ Eagles
eZahpal.jpgZDYjBKD.jpg
Steelers @ Titans
ozktBOZ.jpgu3y8FGB.jpg
Cowboys @ Washington
TmPsf5m.jpg328NT7D.jpg
Bills @ Jets
4cHi1s2.jpg9SPEnld.jpg
Panthers @ Saints
7MfLh0K.jpgcEJHlen.png
Packers @ Texans
rNSrjlp.jpgQWLtjX3.jpg
Browns @ Bengals
kHWb3kf.jpgXP6T92y.jpg

Regular Season Week 7 (Part2)
Lions @ Falcons
KivcYG6.png017GKZe.jpg
Seahawks @ Cardinals
1pqAHD9.jpgy0w6Oby.jpg
Jaguars @ Chargers
l8b5m8k.jpgHiXiKLK.jpg
49ers @ Patriots
jT8ZXor.jpgdF9u0Y5.jpg
Chiefs @ Broncos
DaXr0n4.jpghvFryNj.jpg
Buccaneers @ Raiders
e0mQ0Un.jpgLxMxSxd.jpg
Bears @ Rams 
0OGAksW.jpgOqMoijz.png

Bills going blue on blue against the Chiefs tonight. Should be a good looking game!

I would bet a limb that Philly comes out in all black. They always do it against the Giants and in prime time, both of which are the case here.

Jags are likely gonna switch it up from white on white, Texans announced Color rush for this game vs. Green Bay, and I'm gonna guess Carolina wears black bottoms even with the Saints in black pants.

The Falcons' #Gradient jersey to me is the NFL's version of the old Houston Astros tops of the late 70s.

Everyone: That gradient jersey is awful.

Me: Something other than black on black? Approved.

Quite a few woofs this week. Bucs-Raiders will be gorgeous especially if Tampa breaks out the pewter pants again. Really the only other remotely aesthetically pleasing matchup to me might be...Jags-Chargers? I guess 9ers-Pats might not look terrible either.

It feels like the jaguars really like the white pants, and I just don't get it. The set is pretty basic to begin with, why they cant wear one of their two real colors is beyond me.

15 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Was this the game when a referee punched a player because he was running into him?

Honestly, I have no idea, since I simply searched for different uniform combination match-ups.

6 hours ago, canzman said:

eJOrVZW.jpg

Wow, I hope that the Browns won't ever be stupid enough to really wear those striped brown socks with the white jersey. Cleveland's uniforms make for one of the few instances in which white from the neck down actually looks good, let alone logical. However, I suppose in some cases that their solid brown CR socks would work fairly well, including as part of this particular set. On the other hand though, if one considers that there is a current color-coordinated choice available — and with stripes that match those on the shoulders, at that — then they might as well utilize said version.

Thank God KC isn't going all-red to counter Buffalo's all-blue. We still missed out on a fantastic looking game but it could've been way worse