2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Didn't realize Buffalo was wearing solid blue stripeless socks. Goodness gracious.

How many separate pairs of socks do they have, like six? I can think of four different blue ones (solid, striped primary home + road, and striped throwback) plus solid white & striped red for CR.

2 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

How many separate pairs of socks do they have, like five? I can think of three different blue ones (solid, striped primary & striped throwback) plus solid white & solid red for CR.

CR isn’t (or at least isn’t meant to be) solid red 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

CR isn’t (or at least isn’t meant to be) solid red 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I actually realized my mistake and edited that comment moments before you submitted your own reply. Regardless, 4 different pairs of blue socks (6 overall) is completely unnecessary, let alone totally overboard! I dunno why they don't just use striped white socks with their primary white jersey instead of having two separate pairs of blue-topped socks to go with their primary blue & white jerseys, respectively. Also, they should eliminate solid white & solid blue. I find it amazing that the equipment handlers don't get mixed up on a regular basis with all those options!

10 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Probably un popular take, but I feel like it's time the Bills went back to red helmets. 

They definitely need to do something. Feel like it's one of the most overrated looks in the NFL, something about their identity is just boring and bland to me.

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

They definitely need to do something. Feel like it's one of the most overrated looks in the NFL, something about their identity is just boring and bland to me.

100%. The Giants and Colts both already have a predominantly blue and white color scheme. The red helmet would really set the Bills apart. There aren't really any teams anymore that use both a red and blue element on their uniform.

Something that hasn't really been talked about on here..what is up with that terribly boring and generic end zone design in Carolina? They shrunk down the size of the lettering and removed the black paint and it just looks like a preseason game. Hopefully they at least polish them up with black paint once the black jerseys are worn.

Archived