2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

2 hours ago, beachperroAZ said:

I really, really wish the Arizona Cardinals would change their jerseys and pants.  If they did they would have one of the top uniforms in the league combined with the classic helmet and logo. 

As long as they don't go the Rams ,Titans, or Falcons route. 

Would love to see them go back to the early 90s with the stripes/AZ flag on the sleeves. Do it on both so it matches better, (Though a complete throwback would be great to me as well.)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills white jersey has always been my less favorite as it's the only place where you can clearly notice the stupid navy trim... Navy is usually next to royal going nearly unnoticed but the fact that it's stuck between red and white on the numbers sticks out like a sore thumb on the white jerseys...

7 hours ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

The Eagles typically go mono black for their last home game in October, so I'd agree that they'll most likely be announcing that today or tomorrow.

Last 3 seasons, the Eagles bust out the all black for their first November home game. Denver in 2017, Dallas in 2018, and Chicago in 2019. Philadelphia always wears them against the Giants, with the exception of 2017; because that game was in September where it's warmer, so that was likely the reason they went green.

15 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Would love to see them go back to the early 90s with the stripes/AZ flag on the sleeves. Do it on both so it matches better, (Though a complete throwback would be great to me as well.)

Yeah they just need to simplify things and let that helmet be the focal point. When you have a classic helmet like that, all you need is some simple unis to complement them. See their uniforms while in St. Louis. They are perfect. 

9 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Last 3 seasons, the Eagles bust out the all black for their first November home game. Denver in 2017, Dallas in 2018, and Chicago in 2019. Philadelphia always wears them against the Giants, with the exception of 2017; because that game was in September where it's warmer, so that was likely the reason they went green.

Aside from that 2017 game, you have to go all the way back to 2013 as the last time Philly did NOT wear black against the Giants, which was also the last time they didn't wear green pants at NYG (as odd as that might sound), excluding the 2018 game when the Giants wore White Color Rush at home.

18 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

I would love the 1988 Phoenix Cardinals all white to be their designated color rush uniform.  Maybe touch it up and bit and it would be perfect.  For their home and road I would like to see something classic but sort of modern.  Maybe some northwestern stripes on the sleeves with the state of az flag stripes in a sillouette over the shoulder pads. 

23 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It would be if there were a white stripe in between the orange stripes. 

White over white will never not be the best option. That is Cleveland Browns. Now including a white stripe would make white over brown 100x better than it is and white over orange is nice every so often as well.

I can't tell if Tennessee was already scheduled to wear columbia before the game was moved, but either way I am thrilled! Was worried this would be a white at home game when it was back in Week 4, but now that they added light blue to the rotation again, it could be considered light enough to replace some of the white at home games (like JAC and CAR do now)

On 10/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, beachperroAZ said:

I really, really wish the Arizona Cardinals would change their jerseys and pants.  If they did they would have one of the top uniforms in the league combined with the classic helmet and logo. 

They just need to bring back the set they wore in St. Louis, that would be one of the top looks in the league. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

9 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Titans in Columbia over navy against Pittsburgh 

One of my two favorite home combos for Tennessee (the other navy/columbia). Kind of surprised, however, they chose this for the Steelers and not the Texans or an original AFL franchise.

2 hours ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Cardinals posted wallpapers with black jerseys today. Might be getting a black vs grey matchup in the desert

I’m all for it. Grey/grey vs red/white gets boring. I was hoping cardinals would wear all red, I think that or white/red are their best current combos. Also Seattle needs to start wearing grey vs teams other than the cardinals more often. Grey jersey with blue pants wouldn’t be too bad.

3 hours ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Cardinals posted wallpapers with black jerseys today. Might be getting a black vs grey matchup in the desert

Cardinals have never worn their black jerseys vs Seattle (color rush doesn't count) but they have against the other divisional opponents. Cardinals have also not beat the Seahawks at home since 2012 so maybe they are trying something different

Archived