2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

11 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

White jersey, white pants, blue socks (no stripes) for the Bills this weekend. 

This will look terrible. Don’t know why they insist on screwing up a solid set by wearing these solid color socks.

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, darkhaha said:

This will look terrible. Don’t know why they insist on screwing up a solid set by wearing these solid color socks.

The worst part about this is that these solid blue socks didn't even exist before this season as far as we know. They went out of their way to add them as an option.

49 minutes ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Saints source please?

Saints are at home. Their go-to for the past few seasons has been black on black. Why do you need a source for something that's pretty much a foregone conclusion?

On 10/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, 63Bulldogs63 said:

As long as they don't go the Rams ,Titans, or Falcons route. 

Would love to see them go back to the early 90s with the stripes/AZ flag on the sleeves. Do it on both so it matches better, (Though a complete throwback would be great to me as well.)

On 10/21/2020 at 9:37 AM, PlayGloria said:

Yeah they just need to simplify things and let that helmet be the focal point. When you have a classic helmet like that, all you need is some simple unis to complement them. See their uniforms while in St. Louis. They are perfect. 

17 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

They just need to bring back the set they wore in St. Louis, that would be one of the top looks in the league. 

My Cards look: Darken the red to a true cardinal, lose the piping, change the white to cream, use black for outlines only, and sublimate the state flag pattern (but not color) onto the numbers. 

1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Football Nfl GIF by Verizon
we need gold pants this year!!!

get rid of the black leotards 

Is that an NFL100 logo on the collar?

If that’s the case then the gold pants are still in circulation. I don’t remember New Orleans wearing them at all last season either.

6 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Is that an NFL100 logo on the collar?

If that’s the case then the gold pants are still in circulation. I don’t remember New Orleans wearing them at all last season either.

Only in Week 2 against the Rams, the game where Brees had a thumb injury.

18 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cardinals have never worn their black jerseys vs Seattle (color rush doesn't count) but they have against the other divisional opponents. Cardinals have also not beat the Seahawks at home since 2012 so maybe they are trying something different

Aside from color rush, which was mandatory, this will be the first time Arizona wears the black alternate against Seattle.

The last time the Seahawks wore white visiting the Cardinals was in 2014, the same year they went to the Super Bowl in that same building.

Fun fact; the Seahawks have worn all of their uniform sets at State Farm Stadium. 

Very vague/encompassing comment here, but NFL uniforms are a mess right now. I would say that there are about 12 teams that have their uniforms correct right now. The rest have varying degrees of crap associated with them. And I think the 12 is being pretty generous. 

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

So there's this Twitter acount called Gametime Saint and he posts the combo before the team does every week, and he's always gotten it right. Even announced the white pants last year before the team revealed them.

That’s kinda cool but if only the saints wore the gold for once instead of the black leotards.

also the nfl has gone really relaxed on the socks because the solid socks have really gotten out of hand 

the only time solid socks works is with color rush and white pants.

Archived