canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

White jersey, white pants, blue socks (no stripes) for the Bills this weekend. 


This will look terrible. Don’t know why they insist on screwing up a solid set by wearing these solid color socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, darkhaha said:

This will look terrible. Don’t know why they insist on screwing up a solid set by wearing these solid color socks.

The worst part about this is that these solid blue socks didn't even exist before this season as far as we know. They went out of their way to add them as an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of the following have been confirmed on Twitter:

Rams in blue over yellow (nice)

Jets in all green (fine)

Saints in all black (eye roll)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

All of the following have been confirmed on Twitter:

Rams in blue over yellow (nice)

Jets in all green (fine)

Saints in all black (eye roll)

Saints source please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

 

Saints in all black (eye roll)

Edited by Phillyspecial2018
Posted twice sorry and the bad leotards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Saints source please?

Saints are at home. Their go-to for the past few seasons has been black on black. Why do you need a source for something that's pretty much a foregone conclusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, 63Bulldogs63 said:

 

As long as they don't go the Rams ,Titans, or Falcons route. 

 

Would love to see them go back to the early 90s with the stripes/AZ flag on the sleeves. Do it on both so it matches better, (Though a complete throwback would be great to me as well.)

 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:37 AM, PlayGloria said:

 

Yeah they just need to simplify things and let that helmet be the focal point. When you have a classic helmet like that, all you need is some simple unis to complement them. See their uniforms while in St. Louis. They are perfect. 

 

17 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

They just need to bring back the set they wore in St. Louis, that would be one of the top looks in the league. 

My Cards look: Darken the red to a true cardinal, lose the piping, change the white to cream, use black for outlines only, and sublimate the state flag pattern (but not color) onto the numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Football Nfl GIF by Verizon
we need gold pants this year!!!

get rid of the black leotards 

Is that an NFL100 logo on the collar?

 

If that’s the case then the gold pants are still in circulation. I don’t remember New Orleans wearing them at all last season either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Is that an NFL100 logo on the collar?

 

If that’s the case then the gold pants are still in circulation. I don’t remember New Orleans wearing them at all last season either.

Only in Week 2 against the Rams, the game where Brees had a thumb injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cardinals have never worn their black jerseys vs Seattle (color rush doesn't count) but they have against the other divisional opponents. Cardinals have also not beat the Seahawks at home since 2012 so maybe they are trying something different

 

Aside from color rush, which was mandatory, this will be the first time Arizona wears the black alternate against Seattle.

 

The last time the Seahawks wore white visiting the Cardinals was in 2014, the same year they went to the Super Bowl in that same building.

Fun fact; the Seahawks have worn all of their uniform sets at State Farm Stadium. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gobbi said:

Saints are at home. Their go-to for the past few seasons has been black on black. Why do you need a source for something that's pretty much a foregone conclusion?

You never know if they will break out the gold pants for once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very vague/encompassing comment here, but NFL uniforms are a mess right now. I would say that there are about 12 teams that have their uniforms correct right now. The rest have varying degrees of crap associated with them. And I think the 12 is being pretty generous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Saints source please?

So there's this Twitter acount called Gametime Saint and he posts the combo before the team does every week, and he's always gotten it right. Even announced the white pants last year before the team revealed them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something tells me the Cards would not originally have opted to wear black for a Sunday Night Football home game. Doesn't really suit their identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

 

 

My Cards look: Darken the red to a true cardinal, lose the piping, change the white to cream, use black for outlines only, and sublimate the state flag pattern (but not color) onto the numbers. 

Can we not do number patterns anymore please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Can we not do number patterns anymore please. 

Sleeve caps then. I don’t really like the idea of using the colors of the Arizona flag, but I do like the idea of using the pattern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

So there's this Twitter acount called Gametime Saint and he posts the combo before the team does every week, and he's always gotten it right. Even announced the white pants last year before the team revealed them.

That’s kinda cool but if only the saints wore the gold for once instead of the black leotards.

 

also the nfl has gone really relaxed on the socks because the solid socks have really gotten out of hand 

 

the only time solid socks works is with color rush and white pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.