2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:
First time the Browns are going white over orange this season. Very happy about this. 

Should have worn them last week and saved the brown pants for the opponent who have orange in their team colors.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

7 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

Very vague/encompassing comment here, but NFL uniforms are a mess right now. I would say that there are about 12 teams that have their uniforms correct right now. The rest have varying degrees of crap associated with them. And I think the 12 is being pretty generous. 

What you're saying is how I feel about the NBA. I can barely tell what team is who in the NBA now.

What is it about teams from Arizona and Maryland that makes people want to force all the state flag imagery onto the uniform?  The sleeves on that particular Cardinals jersey we're unbelievably junky, and that was back when football sleeves had more space than they do now. I don't get why so many posters on here seem to be so in love with that look, but IMO it was too cluttered back then, and trying to bring it back today would be a disaster.

50 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

What is it about teams from Arizona and Maryland that makes people want to force all the state flag imagery onto the uniform?  The sleeves on that particular Cardinals jersey we're unbelievably junky, and that was back when football sleeves had more space than they do now. I don't get why so many posters on here seem to be so in love with that look, but IMO it was too cluttered back then, and trying to bring it back today would be a disaster.

Arizona's flag is actually good-looking and the "rising sun" striping pattern could look cool done right, but Maryland just has a flag that some just gaslit everyone into thinking it's one of the best in the nation when really it's not very good and could do with the removal of the Crossland banner.

the user formerly known as cdclt

3 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Should have worn them last week and saved the brown pants for the opponent who have orange in their team colors.

This definitely would have made more sense. Hopefully the Bengals don't decide to wear orange alts. That would make this matchup unbearable. 

3 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Why do the Bengals and Browns always try to wear as much orange as possible in their games 

It hints at their inevitable fusion, becoming the Cincineveland Browngals, leaving 31 teams in the league and paving the way for a London expansion team.

Jokes aside, I have no clue. The white over orange looks amazing, though I wish they would wear the striped brown socks. I'm still eagerly awaiting white over white. The Bengals need to scrap everything and start fresh for the Joe Burrow era, assuming Burrow is the answer.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

10 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

It hints at their inevitable fusion, becoming the Cincineveland Browngals, leaving 31 teams in the league and paving the way for a London expansion team.

Jokes aside, I have no clue. The white over orange looks amazing, though I wish they would wear the striped brown socks. I'm still eagerly awaiting white over white. The Bengals need to scrap everything and start fresh for the Joe Burrow era, assuming Burrow is the answer.

Ideally the browns wear all white in this matchup and we bust out shoulder striped throwbacks but unfortunately the world isn't nice. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 10/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, NFLfan10 said:

On 10/22/2020 at 12:53 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Rams in blue over yellow (nice)

Are they ever going mono-blue in LA? How about blue over yellow on the road if they visit a team deciding to wear white?

13 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Are they ever going mono-blue in LA? How about blue over yellow on the road if they visit a team deciding to wear white?

Only have a sample size of 4 games in blue so far. Not ready to call out patterns... I think they will randomly alternate between yellow and blue pants regardless of whether it’s a home game or not. I hope they wear blue over yellow at Miami

2 very general rules that I think make uniforms look muuuuuch better. Not definitive but I can’t recall a bad look with this: Helmet stripe should match pant stripe, sleeve stripe should match sock stripe. Cover those bases and you’re setting yourself up for success

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 10/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, s3ahawkz said:

Why do the Bengals and Browns always try to wear as much orange as possible in their games 

If Cincy is wearing all black this will be a better looking matchup.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:13 PM, gothedistance said:

What game do we get to see the Browns in all white? Do we rule the home games out of that?

Probably for this year anyways. Maybe vs the Jets, I think it's away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 10/23/2020 at 2:07 PM, s3ahawkz said:

I’m no fan of when teams wear a uniform element that’s the same color as their opponent, but since this is the first time that the Browns are wearing white over orange in a classic-ish set (not the 2015-19 abominations) since the 2000s, I’ll let it slide this time.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Archived