2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

I wish I could get myself to like Cleveland’s orange pants as much as everyone else, but they’re just not my cup of tea.

spacer.png

Also a terrible choice to keep wearing them against Cincinnati. Way, way too much orange between the two of them.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, s3ahawkz said:

Why do the Bengals and Browns always try to wear as much orange as possible in their games 

I had the same thought, but watching the game it's actually a fine contrast, Orange vs white pants with contrasting white vs orange stripes, white vs black & orange jerseys, and the black helmet stripes work to break up the all-orange helmet looks. They're basically wearing mirrored uniforms and I quite like it

Lions/Falcons might be the ugliest game, aesthetically, in NFL history. There is nothing redeeming about either set (and I don't mind the Lions other sets), but the all gray against that gradient nightmare... yikes.

My 1pm .02. Lions-falcons belongs in the xfl, hate monochrome-hate plain white socks, but the jets at least avoided full leotard, the saints eliminated the wrong pants-which was the only pants they needed, Texans have a pointless jersey with just a number-outline swap, the Titans wearing red shoes-gloves bother me-you don’t see the Steelers in blue or red accessories from their logo...and the browns look awesome.

Jets are in all green, but are wearing white socks. Not a bad look, definitely helps to break up the yoga-pants look that would have happened with green socks.

The Falcons could benefit from a special waiver to change thier uniforms again after this season*. Not only do they look like crap, but they blew another lead and lost. That set’s cursed.

*I know that’s not realistic for many reasons, but still. 

• TBGKon locked this topic