canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

7 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

Lions in all grey color rush today. This Lions Falcons game might have actually looked good if the lions wore white over blue.

Worst uniform matchup of 2020? This should be tough to beat.

I wish I could get myself to like Cleveland’s orange pants as much as everyone else, but they’re just not my cup of tea.

spacer.png

Also a terrible choice to keep wearing them against Cincinnati. Way, way too much orange between the two of them.

19 minutes ago, jp1409 said:

Worst uniform matchup of 2020? This should be tough to beat.

Nope, wait till the Rams play the Falcons.

scratch that they don’t play, shame.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, s3ahawkz said:

Why do the Bengals and Browns always try to wear as much orange as possible in their games 

I had the same thought, but watching the game it's actually a fine contrast, Orange vs white pants with contrasting white vs orange stripes, white vs black & orange jerseys, and the black helmet stripes work to break up the all-orange helmet looks. They're basically wearing mirrored uniforms and I quite like it

Washington isn't wearing white at home for Dallas this year. I'd like to see the temporary Washington uniforms in white against the Cowboys next year, before they get an official new name.

Any game the Steelers are playing in at least gets a C from me, regardless of what the other team is wearing.

Steelers+ Columbia/Navy(even with navy socks) puts this at a solid B, B- game.

Lions/Falcons might be the ugliest game, aesthetically, in NFL history. There is nothing redeeming about either set (and I don't mind the Lions other sets), but the all gray against that gradient nightmare... yikes.

My 1pm .02. Lions-falcons belongs in the xfl, hate monochrome-hate plain white socks, but the jets at least avoided full leotard, the saints eliminated the wrong pants-which was the only pants they needed, Texans have a pointless jersey with just a number-outline swap, the Titans wearing red shoes-gloves bother me-you don’t see the Steelers in blue or red accessories from their logo...and the browns look awesome.

Jets are in all green, but are wearing white socks. Not a bad look, definitely helps to break up the yoga-pants look that would have happened with green socks.

The Falcons could benefit from a special waiver to change thier uniforms again after this season*. Not only do they look like crap, but they blew another lead and lost. That set’s cursed.

*I know that’s not realistic for many reasons, but still. 

51 minutes ago, insert name said:

Falcons-Lions might be the worst uniform matchup of the season. Holy.....it’s just so bad.

and an ugly/splotchy field to boot