2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, NeauXone said:

I wish I could see what some of y'all see in monochrome that makes people hate it so much. Because I still don't get it.

It looks terrible and beneath what a professional team should wear. Name a non-white monochrome that looks better than the same top with contrasting trousers. There isn't one.

My predictions for week 10 

colts wear mono white socks

Chargers breaks out yellow pants with powder blue 

panthers wear mono black/bucs wear pewter pants

Jaguars wear teal socks with black or teal pants

bengals go mono white not color rush 

Eagles wear the beloved green pants, they haven’t worn white on white in NY since 2013

Cardinals wear mono red, bills wear censored socks

Saints finally break out the gold pants 

Seahawks wear all white

Ravens wear purple pants or white pants

Reply with your predictions.

1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Eagles wear the beloved green pants, they haven’t worn white on white in NY since 2013

Seahawks wear all white

I wanna say no chance the Saints wear gold pants, but with the way teams love to match their opponents' colors this seasons, maybe it'll happen! I think Color Rush may be more likely. They lost at home in black to SF last season and tend to wear Color Rush for one home game. I don't see them allowing KC to come into town in their red and they lost to Minnesota in all white in the playoffs, so I'd rule those out. 

The Jags in white over black would look so much more interesting with teal socks. Hopefully yesterday's surprise was a sign of things to come.

I agree this could be the week Philly breaks out the green pants, and hopefully it sticks the rest of the season. Would look great in their games at Cleveland, Green Bay and Arizona.

I hope Arizona goes back to all red. It was refreshing at the beginning of the year to see them switch things up with the red pants. I was hoping this would stick for the sake of change with their bland, outdated uniforms. Plus the white on red look has such an edge to it that is more appealing than the all white.

I wish the Dolphins were wearing the aqua throwback with the Chargers in white over yellow. That would look incredible.

It angered me how many teams yesterday were wearing alternate uniforms that look better than their regular uniforms:

Titans, Jags, Broncos, Saints, Raiders. The AFC South in particular could be such a good looking division if the Jags embraced teal and the Titans embraced light blue like they each used to.

4 hours ago, Rebuy said:

It looks terrible and beneath what a professional team should wear. Name a non-white monochrome that looks better than the same top with contrasting trousers. There isn't one.

-Cardinals all-red

-Jets all-green w/ White socks

-Panthers all-black w/ blue socks

In my personal opinion these are all better than what these teams usually wear with their normal home jerseys. The color coordination for the Jets and Cardinals in particular works better in those looks than they do with white pants (may have something to do with the fact that those two sets aren't exactly good). Monochrome isn't my preferred look at all but I struggle to see how this could be considered unprofessional.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

2 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

https://news.sportslogos.net/2020/11/07/los-angeles-rams-hope-to-unveil-new-alternate-uniform-each-season/football/
Probably not a popular take on here but no excuse for every team to not do this. Not just in football either. NBA and soccer have it right!!

No way every team should do this in the NFL. That hurts the brands of certain teams. Now if some teams want to do it? Sure. That can be their brand.

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

It angered me how many teams yesterday were wearing alternate uniforms that look better than their regular uniforms:

Titans, Jags, Broncos, Saints, Raiders. The AFC South in particular could be such a good looking division if the Jags embraced teal and the Titans embraced light blue like they each used to.

You actually like all navy for the Broncos?!

it’s terrible 🤮🤢

1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

You actually like all navy for the Broncos?!

it’s terrible 🤮🤢

I meant the navy alternate jersey in general is better than the orange. It obviously works better over white pants. Same with TEN and JAC. Just meant the alt jersey color is superior, not necessarily the pants they wore with it.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

I meant the navy alternate jersey in general is better than the orange. It obviously works better over white pants. Same with TEN and JAC. Just meant the alt jersey color is superior, not necessarily the pants they wore with it.

Never should have switched to orange as primary. While the template is certainly outdated, the navy on white just looks so much better than orange.

I've never been a huge fan of any Broncos set in particular, but I do think that Orange should be the main focus for the home jerseys. Aside from the current set, the Broncos' jerseys have always been orange, and now that they've embraced navy, it makes more sense for them to stick with the orange. The Bears now have the same color scheme, and an emphasis on navy. So it makes sense to keep the orange jerseys around solely for separation from the Bears. I'd love for powder blue to make a comeback, but I'd prefer a new design rather than a direct throwback.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

15 hours ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Seahawks wear all white

Titans go navy/Columbia

Archived