2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when Baltimore players wear those hand-warmers with the front-facin' Raven emblem around their waists, since that makes all 4 logos present on their uniform ensemble! They are one of the franchises that gets it right by not being redundant with the same logo repeated up to six times throughout the entire attire, as they have different logos on their helmets (profile view Raven head), shoulders (Coat of Arms Shield) & hips (Metallic gold standalone 'B' outlined in purple & white), respectively. Adding the alternate Raven head — plus having it facing the proper direction, at that — is just a beautiful bonus!

My predictions for Week 11:

After that win, Arizona wears red pants again (or Color Rush)

Ravens wear black, probably with black pants

Colts wear Color Rush

Eagles wear green pants after losing yet another game in all white (but I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with them)

Browns wear orange pants

Hopefully the Rams mix yellow or blue pants with the bone jersey. They looked decent yesterday.

17 hours ago, Froob said:

I think yellow works better as a rare look. These pants really pop

I don't understand this post. Either sentence on its own I understand. But the placement of the two of them together is what doesn't mesh. If the yellow pants really pop (which I assume is something good), then why should the yellow work better as a rare look?

It's where I sit.

5 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I don't understand this post. Either sentence on its own I understand. But the placement of the two of them together is what doesn't mesh. If the yellow pants really pop (which I assume is something good), then why should the yellow work better as a rare look?

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but maybe he's saying if they wear the yellow pants too much, they'll lose their flair, which I can understand. Kinda like the Browns orange pants. I love the orange pants, but I still want the white pants to be the primary option because it makes the orange appearances special. When you have two really good options (which most teams don't), you have that privilege.

49 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

It's crazy how no one on this Earth outside of management understands what this team could possibly have against this look. Makes no sense whatsoever.

'Whoo boy - good thing management is more concerned with the color of their pants than the team on the field' - said no one ever.

C'mon - let's be a LITTLE realistic here. Yes. us nerds care about it -- but it should NOT be the prime thing on any team's management's mind

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

'Whoo boy - good thing management is more concerned with the color of their pants than the team on the field' - said no one ever.

C'mon - let's be a LITTLE realistic here. Yes. us nerds care about it -- but it should NOT be the prime thing on any team's management's mind

When did I say anything remotely close to this? I just said it's a complete mystery to the public why this team consistently chooses to wear all white. I didn't say it should be management's top priority. I simply pointed out that they're the people in charge and clearly have a reason for their decision.

34 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

When did I say anything remotely close to this? I just said it's a complete mystery to the public why this team consistently chooses to wear all white. I didn't say it should be management's top priority. I simply pointed out that they're the people in charge and clearly have a reason for their decision.

Same thing with the saints and their gold pants

At some point the Eagles graphic should be updated to show solid white socks - I don't think anyone wears even a little black anymore.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived