canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Ark said:

 

Yeah I just realized they were in Miami lol

 

Well it would look so good if it was a sunny day.

The game is too late. It's almost sunset. Sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Panthers and Bucs' pants are far too dull. Neither were anywhere close to matching the helmet as they should. All the more reason for the Panthers to dump silver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 7:14 PM, RayFinkle said:

Would have liked to see my Eagles in green pants. I guess they will wear white socks as well. Ewwwwwww.

 

Well, if you look like TRASH, you play like TRASH.

 

TRASH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The game is too late. It's almost sunset. Sucks.

It looks great to me. These look great under the lights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Ravens in all white tonight

First time wearing them at NE since 2010. Pats in all-blue as expected, no surprise silver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it when Baltimore players wear those hand-warmers with the front-facin' Raven emblem around their waists, since that makes all 4 logos present on their uniform ensemble! They are one of the franchises that gets it right by not being redundant with the same logo repeated up to six times throughout the entire attire, as they have different logos on their helmets (profile view Raven head), shoulders (Coat of Arms Shield) & hips (Metallic gold standalone 'B' outlined in purple & white), respectively. Adding the alternate Raven head — plus having it facing the proper direction, at that — is just a beautiful bonus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular Season Week 11 (Part1) (BYES:Giants, Bears, Bills, 49ers)
Cardinals @ Seahawks
ArWpe9c.jpgkVgdmSA.jpg
Lions @ Panthers
1UbMX8z.png7SoBARb.jpg
Eagles @ Browns
xJ9v64f.jpgBQ5Q3Ln.jpg
Packers @ Colts
rNSrjlp.jpgn8Qr4V5.jpg
Steelers @ Jaguars
ozktBOZ.jpggNUUCFR.jpg
Titans @ Ravens
oySlgrG.jpgaEClVKv.jpg
Patriots @ Texans
3PUi4nb.jpgn10aKN4.jpg
Jets @ Chargers
v9bsPxH.jpgHiXiKLK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular Season Week 11 (Part2)
Bengals @ Washington
DRbhZDa.jpgE4iIdi6.jpg
Falcons @ Saints
47RvYAy.jpgcEJHlen.png
Dolphins @ Broncos
gtmJnNc.pnghvFryNj.jpg
Cowboys @ Vikings
TmPsf5m.jpgVtnUmWy.jpg
Chiefs @ Raiders
DaXr0n4.jpgLxMxSxd.jpg
Rams @ Buccaneers
H9hjpIx.jpgqEV0uF0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My predictions for Week 11:

After that win, Arizona wears red pants again (or Color Rush)

Ravens wear black, probably with black pants

Colts wear Color Rush

Eagles wear green pants after losing yet another game in all white (but I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with them)

Browns wear orange pants

Hopefully the Rams mix yellow or blue pants with the bone jersey. They looked decent yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Froob said:

I think yellow works better as a rare look. These pants really pop

I don't understand this post. Either sentence on its own I understand. But the placement of the two of them together is what doesn't mesh. If the yellow pants really pop (which I assume is something good), then why should the yellow work better as a rare look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 99% sure the Seahawks will be wearing green pants and socks in addition to the green jerseys this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I don't understand this post. Either sentence on its own I understand. But the placement of the two of them together is what doesn't mesh. If the yellow pants really pop (which I assume is something good), then why should the yellow work better as a rare look?

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but maybe he's saying if they wear the yellow pants too much, they'll lose their flair, which I can understand. Kinda like the Browns orange pants. I love the orange pants, but I still want the white pants to be the primary option because it makes the orange appearances special. When you have two really good options (which most teams don't), you have that privilege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

Please Eagles, wear green pants

It's crazy how no one on this Earth outside of management understands what this team could possibly have against this look. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

It's crazy how no one on this Earth outside of management understands what this team could possibly have against this look. Makes no sense whatsoever.

'Whoo boy - good thing management is more concerned with the color of their pants than the team on the field' - said no one ever.

C'mon - let's be a LITTLE realistic here. Yes. us nerds care about it -- but it should NOT be the prime thing on any team's management's mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

'Whoo boy - good thing management is more concerned with the color of their pants than the team on the field' - said no one ever.

C'mon - let's be a LITTLE realistic here. Yes. us nerds care about it -- but it should NOT be the prime thing on any team's management's mind

When did I say anything remotely close to this? I just said it's a complete mystery to the public why this team consistently chooses to wear all white. I didn't say it should be management's top priority. I simply pointed out that they're the people in charge and clearly have a reason for their decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

When did I say anything remotely close to this? I just said it's a complete mystery to the public why this team consistently chooses to wear all white. I didn't say it should be management's top priority. I simply pointed out that they're the people in charge and clearly have a reason for their decision.

Same thing with the saints and their gold pants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At some point the Eagles graphic should be updated to show solid white socks - I don't think anyone wears even a little black anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.