2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some decent looking match ups. Chiefs/Raiders always looks good. I'm very partial to this Titans/Ravens game as it's a repeat of last year's glorious playoff game which was probably my favorite Titans game ever.  I hope the Seahawks wear navy pants. It's a shame they go monochrome so often when all of their contrasting looks are nice. Bengals/WFT looks surprisingly good together.

45 minutes ago, Pewter said:

Should be a fun week. MNF has the Bucs in Pewter hosting the Rams in bone. Some might think it’s 🔥 but I think it’s 🗑

Two observations about the Rams' "bone": 1) The wordmark on their jersey looks more like a business card; 2) If the League is allowing them to wear "bone" as a white substitute, I can see the Seahawks using "wolf gray" as their full-time, de-facto "white" look.

6 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

Two observations about the Rams' "bone": 1) The wordmark on their jersey looks more like a business card; 2) If the League is allowing them to wear "bone" as a white substitute, I can see the Seahawks using "wolf gray" as their full-time, de-facto "white" look.

It should be. There’s also a few other teams out there that should adopt cream/off-white as their default white look.

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

It should be. There’s also a few other teams out there that should adopt cream/off-white as their default white look.

I disagree I think Seahawks should keep the grey as an alternate. The white jerseys work with all the pant colors but grey jerseys only work with grey and possibly navy blue pants (hopefully they try out that combo at some point).

The "Wolfskins" and Bears don't look bad in all-white but with the 'icy' look sweeping college and the NFL, I really don't want more teams adopting that look.

And the WFT and Bears happen to actually wear (GASP) contrasting white socks with STRIPES with their team color pants. A rarity which I appreciate. 

Archived